No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But seriously, I hope Drobny moves on to a better club, too. He's an amazing player. On Bundesliga Fanatic, he's gotten into the team of the week more than any other goalkeeper, for single-handedly saving his team points time and again. Thinking about it, remember than performance against Bayern?

Comment

• I heard that Adler signed with Hamburg

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        I heard that Adler signed with Hamburg
        why? i think there was no way he would regain his spot ahead of Leno at Bayer.

Comment

• Lars Bender extends contract till 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            Lars Bender extends contract till 2015
            Bad news everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
              Bad news everyone
              Well there were never any rumours about Bayern interested in Lars or Sven
              But even so, if Bayern show interest, somethin might change...then again..Rudi....

Comment

• Yes, I know, but Lars was the most 'realistic' option of those two.

Comment

• True and I kinda think that Lars is better than Sven at some point.
                  Hey theres always Rudy

Comment

• Last night's game was, i believe, a disgrace for german football.
                    Still pissed we lost to such a team...

Comment

• What a shame !! Since when a german team loose by 7 goals against a spanish team ?!
                      And since when Messi can trash a german team ?!
                      It's a real shame IMO, and it's shame for Bayern because they lost against them.
                      They deserve to be NEVERkusen !

Comment

• My question is.....WHy did they even bother playin if they didnt want to fucken play?
                        They absolutley went there for no reason and just went to Spain like puppets.

Comment

• They definitely with this kind of attitude "omg we're in camp nou, this is so amazing, we're going to shake hand with Messi and trade shirts with him, this is so amazing"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                            They definitely with this kind of attitude "omg we're in camp nou, this is so amazing, we're going to shake hand with Messi and trade shirts with him, this is so amazing"
                            100% right. And this attitude is getting on my nerves. I want to destroy Barcelona to teach the world & Platini a lesson which they won't forget it. But I know it won't happen this season

Comment

They definitely with this kind of attitude "omg we're in camp nou, this is so amazing, we're going to shake hand with Messi and trade shirts with him, this is so amazing"
                              Yeah, and APOEL goes into the CL round of 16, and instead of thinking, "Oh my god I'm totally in the round of 16! This is SO AMAZING!!!" they think, "Lyon... a pretty good team... Well, let's try to take their asses down like how we took group G down..."

Comment

Did you guys see how Bilbao went to Old Trafford and blew shit up. Completely opposite to Leverkusen at Camp Nou

Comment

Working...
                                X