No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is due to this Robin Dutt; he said to the media what he told Guardiola during shaking hands: "they will be in the final no doubt", and Simon Rolfes said: "if everything goes well, barca will win the title"... Are they German those people? or im dreaming?

another detail, the whole team was bad, but Rolfes was worst than Bender, how Mr Dutt took bender out and kept Rolfes on the pitch?

Comment

• Originally posted by FCB_VorAllem View Post
      this is due to this Robin Dutt; he said to the media what he told Guardiola during shaking hands: "they will be in the final no doubt", and Simon Rolfes said: "if everything goes well, barca will win the title"... Are they German those people? or im dreaming?
      it's the Rudi Völler effect

Comment

• Originally posted by FCB_VorAllem View Post
        this is due to this Robin Dutt; he said to the media what he told Guardiola during shaking hands: "they will be in the final no doubt", and Simon Rolfes said: "if everything goes well, barca will win the title"... Are they German those people? or im dreaming?

another detail, the whole team was bad, but Rolfes was worst than Bender, how Mr Dutt took bender out and kept Rolfes on the pitch?

Comment

• Bayer Leverkuen midfielder Lars Bender has signed a new contract, keeping him at the Bundesliga side until the summer of 2017. The 22-year-old German international joined Leverkusen from 1860 München in August 2009.
          Bender signs new deal - Newsansicht - Seite 1 - transfermarkt.co.uk

Comment

• Schalke 2-0 Leverkusen
            It's their third BL defeat in a row... I wonder how did they beat us which is their last win till now: it's the curse of winning against Bayern!

If they keep Dutt, this means they're suiciding

Comment

• Seems my countryman Michael Ortega is happy at Bayer Leverkusen and will like to stay. I sent him a question via Twitter and he answered back.

Q: How are you doing in Bayer Leverkusen? Would you like to stay?
              A: Yes, I am very happy here.

His twitter is: @MICHAELORTEGA_8

Comment

• Originally posted by Filo View Post
                Seems my countryman Michael Ortega is happy at Bayer Leverkusen and will like to stay. I sent him a question via Twitter and he answered back.

I posted an interview some time ago. He and Ballack are very close friends/teammates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filo View Post
                  Seems my countryman Michael Ortega is happy at Bayer Leverkusen and will like to stay. I sent him a question via Twitter and he answered back.

Bayer got him on loan ! Right ?

Comment

• ^Yes, from Atlas (México) if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• I hope Dutt gets fired, Leverkusen have really disappointed this season and I put the majority of the blame on him despite having to deal with a lot of injuries.

Comment

• ^Yes, it was pretty obvious, even way before the winterbreak. I hope they can find a decent coach for next season, cause they're likely to play EL.

Comment

• when i see all those consecutive defeats of Leverkusen; i get sad how we lost against them otherwise we should have leading the BL table now.

Is Dutt still in his post?

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
                            ^Yes, it was pretty obvious, even way before the winterbreak. I hope they can find a decent coach for next season, cause they're likely to play EL.
                            There's a rumor Rangnick might be the next coach.

Comment

• good option, the team will radically change with Rangnick

Comment

• Bild reports that Dutt got sacked this morning. official pk in about half an hour.
                                Rumor has it that the sami hyypiä will team up with the Leverkusen U19 coach to pose as interim coaches for the rest of the season.
                                Leverkusen-Trainer Robin Dutt nach Pleite gegen Freiburg entlassen - Bayer Leverkusen - Bild.de

Comment

Working...
                                X