No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverkusen extended with Schidt until 2019.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen verlängert mit Trainer Schmidt - Transfermarkt

Comment

• Great trainer, good philosophy! Only good for BuLi.

Comment

• Jonathan Tah to join Bayer Leverkusen subject to medical test tomorrow..

Comment

• Nice signing by Bayer 04.

Comment

• Has B04 signed Aranguiz of Chile ? The commentator during Copa America told so, but no other news anywhere

Comment

• ^I read last week that Chelsea are interested in Aranguiz

Comment

• I read rumors of aranguiz being Castro's replacement and the commentator during cops america semifinal confirmed his 10 mio $ move.
                He impressed during the tournament and also played very wellin the Brazilian league and libertadores last season

Comment

• Leverkusen will face Lazio in the playoff to the CL, a very hard draw for them. Italian teams are usually good against German teams because they are tactically very strong. Leverkusen can't be too naive against them.

Comment

• Will be a great encounter though over 2 legs

Comment

• Schmidt isn't naive

I really want them to win that. Yeah, they always give us a hard time when we play, but I'd rather watch that crazy pressing in CL than Lazio's bullshit

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grizmo View Post
                          Has B04 signed Aranguiz of Chile ? The commentator during Copa America told so, but no other news anywhere
                          It's now official, he's signed a 5 year contract with Leverkusen.

Big signing for them and I hope he does well there

Comment

• Leverkusen only keeps getting better and better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                              Leverkusen only keeps getting better and better!
                              Wish they could sign a good forward and a CB

Comment

• I'm not sure if they're as good as they're hyped. Maybe because of the speed they try to play at, their midfield passing was very poor and that's a problem over the long run in major competitions. Maybe they need midfielders playing with better pass completion and a better striker up front than Kießling. Still, early to talk for the new season I guess.
                                Last edited by fashiondesign; 13-08-2015, 14:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X