Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
    Anderson is fucking awful. Both legs he sucked. Crazy how YouTube can make you look so good
    He was very good last season. Just having a rusty beginning of season.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
      ^ agree with both of you, i simply can't understand all the hype surrounding him.
      bellarabi looks sooo much better than him in every way
      I like how tall Bellarabi looks but he's still so fast and technical with those long legs. He's an interesting player indeed. Also Brandt looks very promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
        ^ agree with both of you, i simply can't understand all the hype surrounding him.
        bellarabi looks sooo much better than him in every way

Because he was really good last season. Bellarabi has a different set of skills, they are different kind of players. And he's only 22, has a lot of room to grow yet.

Comment

• Bayer still looked like they are the second best German team in the CL this year, they outclassed Lazio tonight which i don't think Gladbach or Wolfsburg would be able to do.

Comment

• Schmidt's tactics have Bayer ripe for some sound beatings. The Bundesliga is going to suffer coefficient wise this season unless those teams (Bayer,Monchengladbach & Wolfsburg) qualify for the Europa League.

Comment

• good thing for the BL. We really needed that

Comment

• Meyer would be a great reinforcement for Bayer. Hopefully they manage to land him, he's a great talent.

Comment

• After the match in de ZDF studio, Rudi Vôller came over for a talk.

Interviewer asked him about Hojbjerg. Völler didn't say yes or no.
                  Olli Kahn who was a guest said he heared rumours about some 'Toni Kroos like deal'

So not just a loan for a year, but maybe for two years. So he can really grow into the team and he will get playing time because he's in Leverkusen for the full 2 years.

I think that would be amazing if that happens! Then Pierre can come back a starting player in our 2017-2018 team!

Comment

• They speak of 30 mio according to Transfermarkt
                    Son

Leverkusen are doing good business. He had 2 good years with them and they are making a profit of 20 million on him.

They speak of 11 mio according to Transfermarkt
                    Kevin Kampl

I respect leverkusen for the way they are making their transfers as well incoming as outgoing.

This year they sold

Son (Spurs) - 30 mio
                    Gonzalo Castro (Dortmund) - 11 mio
                    Josip Drmic (Gladbach) - 10 mio
                    Philipp Wollscheid (Stoke after loan) - 3,8 mio
                    Arkadius Milik (Ajax after loan) - 2,8 mio
                    Konstantinos Stafylidis (Augsburg) - 2,5 mio
                    Dominik Kohr (Augsburg) - 1,4 mio

That's 61.5 mio incoming money.

This year they bought

Charles Aránguiz (Internacional) - 13 mio (Sad he's out for a long time)
                    Kevin Kampl (Dortmund) - 11 mio
                    Admir Mehmedi (Freiburg) - 8 mio (He already paid them back with his important goal against Lazio Rome)
                    Jonathan Tah (HSV) - 7,5 mio
                    Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke after loan) - 6,5 mio
                    André Ramalho (RB Salzurg) - Free agent

That's 46 mio outgoing money.

So they still have a profit of 15.5 mio, now they reached Champions League, they are also receiving money for that.
                    I think Leverkusen will buy some more.

I like this club in Germany. Good example for the rest of the teams.

PS: All data are coming from Transfermarkt.
                    Last edited by Effenbergfan; 28-08-2015, 10:31.

Comment

• Wow.. Why the fuck! Tottenham will never play in the CL, way to ruin a career! Anyways, they still have Brandt.

I'm sure Schmidt will make Kampl really good.
                      Last edited by Argeta; 28-08-2015, 10:26.

Comment

• Kampl's back with Schmidt, expect magic.

Comment

• I don't think Heung Min is a big loss for them, that said it's pretty sad that players would rather play in a EL club like Spurs over a club like Leverkusen that could go to the last 16 or quarters of the CL. Shows the enormous pull that the PL have over the Bundesliga. I could understand it if he left to a top team in the PL but Spurs is not a club that wins any titles or plays in the CL and still it was a dream move for him.

Comment

• Hopefully Pierre-Emile joins on loan. That would be great for his development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              I don't think Heung Min is a big loss for them, that said it's pretty sad that players would rather play in a EL club like Spurs over a club like Leverkusen that could go to the last 16 or quarters of the CL. Shows the enormous pull that the PL have over the Bundesliga. I could understand it if he left to a top team in the PL but Spurs is not a club that wins any titles or plays in the CL and still it was a dream move for him.
                              I think i would choose money too. =/

Edit:
                              Just to add, Son is going to earn more money and play in a more (arguably) prestigious league.
                              Last edited by L4nd3r; 28-08-2015, 13:07.

Comment

• Did Leverkusen also sign Soriano? They finally have a good striker then

Comment

Working...
                                X