No announcement yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aranguiz was among the best midfielders in the Bundesliga and he barely played last season.

Comment

• Maybe that's why I have an inconsistent image of Aranguiz, because he missed almost the whole season through injury. If he manages to stay fit and play on the level expected throughout the season then Leverkusen's midfield worries are solved.

Comment

• Joel Pohjanpalo, the Finnish striker, scored a hat-trick against HSV yesterday. He also scored last week against Gladbach after a minute of being subbed on. That makes four goals in two games. Long gone are the days of Jari "Kuningas" Litmanen, but maybe Pohjanpalo could be the next real thing for us. Will most definitely be following his development this season.

Comment

• The masters of meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
            The masters of meltdown.
            You can always rely on Neverkusen to fuck up... They could be so great too

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              You can always rely on Neverkusen to fuck up... They could be so great too
              I hope that won't be the case tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                I hope that won't be the case tonight
                Dream come true! haha

Comment

• I just read in a Kosovar news site that Celhanoglu was suspended for 4 months by UEFA. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                    I just read in a Kosovar news site that Celhanoglu was suspended for 4 months by UEFA. Can anyone confirm this?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Yep.. It's because he had an agreement with a Turkish club during his time at Karlsruhe but then he decided to join someone else instead. I think it's a really unfair decision

Comment

• So he'll have to bear the brunt of something his father signed for him when he was a minor?

Not like the first time it has happened. Should serve the four month ban for cheating that Turkish club.
                        Last edited by DonAK; 02-02-2017, 21:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                          So he'll have to bear the brunt of something his father signed for him when he was a minor?

Not like the first time it has happened. Should serve the four month ban for cheating that Turkish club.
                          Dude, stay away from tax law, this is a recurring theme. I warn you, one look at general powers of appointment and their tax treatment and you'll pull your hair out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            Dude, stay away from tax law, this is a recurring theme. I warn you, one look at general powers of appointment and their tax treatment and you'll pull your hair out.
                            It's not due to tax. It was a transfer accepted to Trabzonspor while he played for Karlsruhe, but he then signed a extension with Karlsruhe and didn't leave to Trabzonspor as previously agreed. IMO, it shouldn't be a ban, just a fine and possible financial reimbursement, mostly because the ban also punishes Leverkusen, who had nothing to do with it.

Edit:
                            I guess the sporting ban it's there to prevent rich clubs from breaking the rules because they can pay the fines/monetary reimbursement. It's also the minimum ban.

Looks like someone in reddit found the ruling, no names are said, but the birth date matches, and father as agent too. Link
                            Last edited by L4nd3r; 03-02-2017, 03:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                              It's not due to tax. It was a transfer accepted to Trabzonspor while he played for Karlsruhe, but he then signed a extension with Karlsruhe and didn't leave to Trabzonspor as previously agreed. IMO, it shouldn't be a ban, just a fine and possible financial reimbursement, mostly because the ban also punishes Leverkusen, who had nothing to do with it.

Edit:
                              I guess the sporting ban it's there to prevent rich clubs from breaking the rules because they can pay the fines/monetary reimbursement. It's also the minimum ban.

Looks like someone in reddit found the ruling, no names are said, but the birth date matches, and father as agent too. Link
                              Of course it's not due to tax, I'm just telling Donak to stay away from that field if he hates "sins of the father"-type problems.

Comment

• Brandt is so good

Comment

Working...
                                X