• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wenger is interested in Matthias Ginter

Freiburg have denied any deal for now.

Comment

Happy Birthday Matthias Ginter!!

Comment

Great to see Freiburg back in their game. Their match vs Nurnberg today was amazing, Klaus scored the 3rd goal to give them the 3 points (FT: 3-2).

Quite possibly my favorite team aside from Bayern. I love the way they play, their coach, they aren't assholes like Dortmund, and their whole project is based in their homegrown players.

Comment

Freiburg picked up Norwegian wonderkid Mats Møller Dæhli - let's see if he can live up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Freiburg picked up Norwegian wonderkid Mats Møller Dæhli - let's see if he can live up to the hype!
            Anyone who watched him play in the game recently and can say how he did?

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
              Anyone who watched him play in the game recently and can say how he did?
              Yes, to me he was motm. Was behind all good attacks for freiburg. Freiburg was unlucky to not get a point.

Think he can become a huge hit. Very talented.

Comment

Günter extended his contract.

Bestätigt: Linksverteidiger Günter verlängert beim SC Freiburg - Transfermarkt

Comment

SC Freiburg has won the 2. BuLi.

Welcome back to the greatest feeder club on earth! Haha, just kidding - their youth development is arguably the best in the entire country though. And I have some really fond Bayern memories of our matches against them.

Comment

The return of Nils petersen.

Comment

I'm pulling for you Freiburg! I hope behind hope that Dortmund take the Pokal and give you a shot at European football.

Second worst goal differential for every team NOT facing relegation. Product of circumstance, but would just love to see these guys get a chance over Frankfurt.

Comment

The Leicester of Germany

Comment

Working...
                        X