X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertha BSC (Berlin)

founded in 1892
    plays in the Olympiastadium Berlin.

Couldn't find a thread for the biggest football club from our capital city which is a shame since Jos Lukukay's team had a very exciting start to the season. Reminds me a lot of Lucien Favre's first season at the Spree.

Huge talent all around the pitch and they are so good in attack, they can let a player like Lasogga go on a loan spell.

Now Atlético Madrid is apparently interested in the player, looking for a replacement for Diego Costa who is bound to transfer this upcoming summer.

I hope Lasogga will remain in the Bundesliga, if not at Hertha, maybe at Hamburg.
    Last edited by Bazi; 18-11-2013, 06:47.

What about Adrian Ramos? He's far more in the Costa mold than Lasogga.

Comment

Ramos work-rate isn't that impressive though. Costa is far better in that.

But yes, Ramos would be a good striker option.

Comment

So, Hertha have signed Valentin Stocker until the summer of 2018 for a fee of €4-6 million. Shame, I really would've liked to see him at Gladbach.

Perfekt! Stocker unterschreibt bei Hertha - Bundesliga - kicker online

Comment

Originally posted by Bazi View Post

founded in 1892
          plays in the Olympiastadium Berlin.

Couldn't find a thread for the biggest football club from our capital city which is a shame since Jos Lukukay's team had a very exciting start to the season. Reminds me a lot of Lucien Favre's first season at the Spree.

Huge talent all around the pitch and they are so good in attack, they can let a player like Lasogga go on a loan spell.

Now Atlético Madrid is apparently interested in the player, looking for a replacement for Diego Costa who is bound to transfer this upcoming summer.

I hope Lasogga will remain in the Bundesliga, if not at Hertha, maybe at Hamburg.
          Some rumours saying that both Newcastle United and VFL Wolfsburg are interested to sign Lasogga.

Comment

Quite a step down for Stocker. First he was supposed to join Schalke, then Mönchengladbach and now he ends up at Hertha BSC. I bet he hoped for a more attractive destination.

Comment

Quite a step down for Stocker. First he was supposed to join Schalke, then Mönchengladbach and now he ends up at Hertha BSC. I bet he hoped for a more attractive destination.
              As a Hertha fan, I'm certainly not complaining. Stocker is an excellent player and may even be able to take the club to the Europa League, which would be amazing. I'm all for good players "settling" for lower clubs where they can be a star

Comment

Originally posted by FCB_VorAllem View Post
                Some rumours saying that both Newcastle United and VFL Wolfsburg are interested to sign Lasogga.
                I think that if Lasogga doesn't stay at Hertha, he'll go to Wolfsburg. Newcastle can't outbid Wolfsburg, not to mention that they're a lot more attracting destination sporting wise at the moment.

HSV can't simply afford Lasogga's fee.
                Last edited by micky; 19-05-2014, 17:44.

Comment

Wonder if either of Schalke or Gladbach were even seriously after him. Not too long ago it looked very likely he'd end up at Gladbach, but no. I was almost certain he'd replace Arango.
                  Last edited by micky; 20-05-2014, 01:26.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                    Wonder if either of Schalke or Gladbach were even seriously after him. Not too long ago it looked very likely he'd end up at Gladbach, but no. I was almost certain he'd replace Arango.
                    They were both seriously interested in him at one time, but his rather disappointing development this season has led to different decisions at both clubs.

Comment

BILD: Johnny Heitinga has signed a 2-year contract at Hertha with an option for a further year.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        BILD: Johnny Heitinga has signed a 2-year contract at Hertha with an option for a further year.
                        Wow, Heitinga is an amazing player, at least for Hertha's level. I can really see them competing for the EL next year.

Comment

Who did they get to replace Ramos?

Comment

Originally posted by jbm View Post
                            Who did they get to replace Ramos?
                            Lasogga is coming back...hopefully.

Comment

Dortmund's Schieber officially signs for Hertha

Hertha BSC verpflichtet Julian Schieber - Intern - HerthaBSC.de

But it comes at a price - it's looking like Lasogga will be joining Hamburg.

Comment

Working...
                              X