RB Leipzig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Leipzig

RB Leipzig were today granted a licence to play in 2.Bundesliga. I think we will see them very soon in the Bundesliga as well.

They will have to change their logo and get people not related to Red Bull in the board.

Comment

Originally posted by HSK View Post
      They will have to change their logo and get people not related to Red Bull in the board.

After all of the heavy investing they've put in this club then it's, let's just say unlikely that will happen. Red Bull is responsible for where Leipzig is at the moment and where they are heading. Of course they should be on the logo and in their board, anything else would be strange.

Comment

Originally posted by p4vo View Post
        After all of the heavy investing they've put in this club then it's, let's just say unlikely that will happen. Red Bull is responsible for where Leipzig is at the moment and where they are heading. Of course they should be on the logo and in their board, anything else would be strange.
        They will change the logo (remove the Red Bull logo) and add people not related to Red Bull into the board. They agreed and that's why they were granted a license for 2.Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by HSK View Post
          They will change the logo (remove the Red Bull logo) and add people not related to Red Bull into the board. They agreed and that's why they were granted a license for 2.Bundesliga.

Shit. I haven't heard anything about that. I wonder why Red Bull are willing to do that, i know now that they wont get the licence if they didn't but still, Red Bull does this for their branding and without influnce in the board or even have their recognisable red bulls in the clubs logo then what do they have?

Dont get me wrong, i think it's great for the club itself and for the fans to get their original logo back (their history). What they have done in Salzburg speaks for itself, great team, great facilities, great stadium but they have destroyed the relationship with most of their fans, there is no longer a identity at this club besides a winning club, empty seats at Red Bull Arena is a common sight.

Comment

RB Leipzig don't really have any history, they just bought the license from a bankrupt 5th league club with history, i.e. Red Bull didn't buy the club itself.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing RB Leipzig in the Bundesliga eventually. Should be very interesting, and East Germany really deserves a good club.

Comment

PSG defeated by RB Leipzig in their latest pre-season friendly.

RB Leipzig 4 : 2 PSG

Comment

Originally posted by Schäferhund View Post
                  PSG defeated by RB Leipzig in their latest pre-season friendly.

RB Leipzig 4 : 2 PSG
                  And PSG surely wasn't playing with the best squad

Comment

They signed Bruno for €9m from Anderlecht and loaned him straight back out to RB Salzburg!

Comment

http://youtu.be/G0fawqEOnI0

http://youtu.be/dtY5v60npTw

Comment

They are 8 points from 3rd place and 9 from 2nd

I guess no bundesliga for them next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                          They are 8 points from 3rd place and 9 from 2nd

I guess no bundesliga for them next year.
                          Not impossible.. They still have a chance

Comment

Leipzig sign Davie Selke

https://twitter.com/DieRotenBullen/s...00116967886848

Comment

Originally posted by querns View Post
                              Why would he go there knowing he won't have Bundesliga 1 football? He's a better player than that..

Comment

Working...
                              X