Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundesliga midfielders are so damn bad even Kimmich makes TOTW every week.

Comment

• The table right now is absolutely absurd, I love it.

Comment

• Gladbach are arguably the worst leaders one league can have, they probably don't even know how they ended up on top.

Comment

• Ambitious club with good coach, great sporting director, not the best results past two seasons but they are constantly in and out of top 6 for the past 6-7 years. Wouldn't say the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Gladbach are arguably the worst leaders one league can have, they probably don't even know how they ended up on top.
            They lost against some random club at home 4:0 3 weeks back in Europa league...their position in the table shows how bad Bundesliga has become in last 3-4 years

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
              They lost against some random club at home 4:0 3 weeks back in Europa league...their position in the table shows how bad Bundesliga has become in last 3-4 years
              Their only big win (if we even can call it that) was winning against Hoffenheim. Lost against Leipzig and tied Schalke. Their 1st place is just a product of an easier schedule.

Comment

• The BL is so weak ffs even with this shitty play we have going on and this shitty results we are still on for the title. I think the weak BL are holding us back because as long as we are winning the title our small minded FO will say everything is good

Comment

• Hopefully Gladbach don't bend over for Dortmund like they usually do. Want them at the top if we can't get it.

Comment

• Two points separate first and 9th team of the league. Freaking Schalke could be clear on the top after Matchday 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                      The BL is so weak ffs even with this shitty play we have going on and this shitty results we are still on for the title
                      That's why our target should never be winning the title from now on

Reaching at least the semi-final of the CL should be our target

EDIT:

and that's why I'm glad Uli is going to leave soon
                      Last edited by mea95; 21-10-2019, 09:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        That's why our target should never be winning the title from now on

Reaching at least the semi-final of the CL should be our target

EDIT:

and that's why I'm glad Uli is going to leave soon
                        i just saw this so predictable ffs. So a club with so much money double from the 2nd club in germany actually that aspires to win the CL(or compete for the CL) should be happy that right now is probably closer to teams like Gladbach,Dortmund,Leipzig and co. Like i said the weak BL is killing us with this small minded FO. We need some club like Liverpool to win 8 from 8 in our league and be like 10 points ahead and that lets see what he will say.

Being content that we are close to Dortmund and leipzig while playing like shit and cannot dominate Augsburg and Hoffenheim should not be the way to go

Comment

• He should be furious. To struggle so much against Augsburg is simply not acceptable.

I know there might be a lack of motivation from us after winning 7 straight BuLi titles, but that's still not an excuse. Kovac just can't motivate these players it seems, the tactic is also not developing at all.

Comment

• Gladbach have upped their game, they've got better since they took the first place in Bundesliga. Nice to see.

Comment

• Glasner is doing a fantastic job at Wolfsburg. 4th place in the table with the lowest goals conceded (5) by far. Next closest is Gladbach (1st) and Schalke (7th) tied with 9 goals conceded apiece.

Meanwhile, Bayern have conceded 11 goals.

Comment

• Leipzig lol

5-0 after the first 45 min

Comment

Working...
                                X