• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL it's 7-0

10-0 FT?

Comment

• Comment

• M'Gladbach looks quite impressive on the pitch, they're on the top of the league with a reason. Thuram is a great player from what i've seen so far.

I'm curious to see how long they can keep up like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          M'Gladbach looks quite impressive on the pitch, they're on the top of the league with a reason. Thuram is a great player from what i've seen so far.

I'm curious to see how long they can keep up like this.
          Hopefully till the end... Let's see if that makes the board stop with all the bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
            Hopefully till the end... Let's see if that makes the board stop with all the bullshit
            That would certainly have a impact on Bayern to get their shit together though.

Comment

• David Abraham. Such a dumbfuck.

Comment

David Abraham. Such a dumbfuck.

Ugh... he needs to be suspended for a long time.

Comment

• Mainz leading Bremen 4-0 after only 39 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by shay1962 View Post
                    Mainz leading Bremen 4-0 after only 39 minutes
                    I was about to say the same, they conceded three goals in less than 20 minutes.

Comment

• I feel kinda bad for Bremen. Clubs like Bremen, Schalke and so should always be in the best half of the Bundesliga imo, although I know it doesn't work that way.

Comment

David Abraham. Such a dumbfuck.

Lol I didn't even see that before now what a fucking cunt.

He's probably still mad the way Lewandowski bullied him, especially with the ball in his face

Comment

• Brandt looks like a nazi poster boy but that goal against RB was quite good.

Comment

• Seems like this 3 at-the-back system suits this Dortmund squad. They've dominated Leipzig for 45 minutes, they've looked like amateurs out there. Brandt is very good when playing as an #8, it took Favre too long to realize. Burki made two fantastic saves in the last minute, sucks. Could've been even better second half ahead.

Comment

Seems like this 3 at-the-back system suits this Dortmund squad. They've dominated Leipzig for 45 minutes, they've looked like amateurs out there. Brandt is very good when playing as an #8, it took Favre too long to realize. Burki made two fantastic saves in the last minute, sucks. Could've been even better second half ahead.
                              I think it's because with 3 at the back they have more options in midfield and as Dortmund is pretty much all about attacking then it suits them well to be able to dominate the opponents longer on the final third.

Comment

• Classic Bürki. Makes incredible saves then gifts a goal few minutes after.

Comment

Working...
                                X