Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god, they're falling apart. Mistake by mistake. I jinxed both Burki and Brandt lol.

Timo Werner levels with Lewandowski on BL goals by the way. Amazing form.

Comment

• Wtf is Burki even thinking about Guess he wasn't thinking at all.

And no doubt is it impressive by Werner, but I dont think he would've scored any goals tonight if it wasn't for those Dortmund gifts. It's not like the Leipzig defense created anything, he was even offside just lucky he got two gifts.
      Last edited by OnlyInsider; 17-12-2019, 21:54.

Comment

• Dortmund should get Alcacer in, he's usually good for a goal or two as a substitute.

Comment

• Exciting game. Dortmund as always have only themselves to blame, gifted two goals then unable to clear the ball for the third goal. Really bad defending.

A win against Freiburg and we're level with Dortmund on 30 points.

Comment

• Due to their yesterdays loss we can be above them in the table today

Comment

• With a win today we would be at worst 4pts behind the leaders at the winter break.At the same stage last season we were better off by 2 pts but trailed the the then leaders Dortmund by 6pts

Comment

• Fucking Germany and winter break. It's boring AF.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Fucking Germany and winter break. It's boring AF.
                  Its even worse when we come for team news and see that not only the previous ones but new players are injured...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• I wasn't sure the best place to ask this, but does anyone have a stream for the friendly against Nurnberg?

Comment

• Cuisance can't get to start in a friendly game. What a signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Cuisance can't get to start in a friendly game. What a signing.
                        All hail our #11. Beast !

By the way, getting trashed by a 2.BL team is a great way to get our hopes high for the Rückrunde

#trophyless

Comment

• Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
                          I wasn't sure the best place to ask this, but does anyone have a stream for the friendly against Nurnberg?
                          Hope you didn't find any

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            All hail our #11. Beast !

By the way, getting trashed by a 2.BL team is a great way to get our hopes high for the Rückrunde

#trophyless
                            By the way, he missed a penalty.

I'm not surprised we lost though, C team started the second half. What bothers me is Hertha game. We're going to play without 5 or 6 standard players and we seriously could lose the points.

Comment

• Comment

• I've said for years that no one on earth moves the ball forward more effectively than Brandt!

Shout-out to Hummels there, btw. For a CB to even be on this chart, let alone so stand-out, is pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X