• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Bear in your mind that he's only 23
    I know and what's the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by FCBartek View Post

I know and what's the point?
      The point is that is stupid to call him a flop after like his second season at the highest level. He has plenty of room to improve and gain experience.

Comment

The point is that is stupid to call him a flop after like his second season at the highest level. He has plenty of room to improve and gain experience.
        I'm not saying he is a flop, but his saves are flop! It happened more than once so I guess he may be a little stressed after agreement with us and still playing for Schalke, little hate from fans etc. He just need to get his shit together and concentrate more

Comment

What room is he going to have at Bayern with Neuer playing?

Comment

• Noone commented on leipzig draw? Good for us

Comment

• Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Leipzig with another draw. It will be us and Dortmund for the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                    Leipzig with another draw. It will be us and Dortmund for the title.
                    I don't think we can conclude so, things can change quickly. Leipzig are still on 50 points, and if Dortmund lose or draw tonight then it won't change anything.

On top of that are we facing a busy schedule with many injuries.

Comment

• Next BL matchday could be played behind closed doors, according to DFL president Seiert.

Comment

• Surprise, surpise.

Nubel in goal for Schalke today.

Comment

• Hertha plays very good since the restart, I think they have a shot at 6th place and EL qualifiers. Werder also a nice surprise, they will grab enough points to remain in BuLi1.

Comment

• So, Freiburg beat Gladbach, very emotional match, Eberl got red after commenting Plea's second yellow. Streich was celebrating like they have won CL.

Comment

• I love Streich

Comment

• A round of applause for Paderborn, they drew with Lipstick in the 92th minute

https://vc.sporttube.com/video/2020/6/6/oi9CCCG.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X