• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundesliga News

It's sad how uninspiring the league has become

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Gap between the top and the rest in world football has become larger every year.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

One of them got it right

Comment

Florian Kohfeldt for Bayern Manager

Comment

I wasn't aware Freiburg are building a new stadium, but it's great really

Comment

Decided: All events in Bavaria with over 1000 guests will be banned in the next 4 weeks. Bayern will therefore play their home games during that period (Chelsea, Frankfurt, potentially CL quarterfinal first leg) behind closed doors, according to Merkur.

Comment

I think all BL games will be played behind closed doors.
              At least that's the case for Ligue 1 (or with 1000 spectators at max)

Comment

The virus currently infecting any one of the 22 players and countless others “behind closed doors”:

”I’m not locked in here with you...you’re locked in here with ME.”

Comment

I will be honest, would prefer to the games being postponed.

Comment

All it takes is one player to be infected to suspend the whole league/competition. Quite frankly, it'd be for the best to avoid that step as much as we'll miss watching games, that'll be for another time. What can be avoided should definitely be avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      I will be honest, would prefer to the games being postponed.
                      Nah dude, as we saw from the over-privileged international fans on this very forum, NOTHING is allowed to shut down our regularly scheduled bloodsport...I mean football matches. If Nazis and billionaire corruption can’t do it then a few flu-induced sniffles absolutely shouldn’t!

Comment

Whoever pitched this idea deserves to be fired/kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Whoever pitched this idea deserves to be fired/kicked.
                          They're idiots if they're ending a whole season because of this, just put the season on hold for the next 2-4 weeks as other leagues are doing. We're in a position to win the 8th German title in a row and I have absolutely no desire to let that pass when you can just put it on hold.

The DFB needs to use their common sense here.

Comment

Official: The DFL announce they will suspend all Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga games from next Tuesday up until 2 April. This weekend's games will go through.

Comment

The best decision would be to postpone the Euros to summer 2021, suspend the domestic and european leagues for the time being (until mid-April). The season should end before July in this case and everybody will be happy

Comment

Working...
                              X