No announcement yet.

Bundesliga News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga clubs have approved the extension of the league suspension until at least April 30. The plan is to start again on the first weekend of May with games behind closed doors.

Comment

Comment

All major events are also banned in France until mid July. We will probably watch the rest of the season (including CL) behind closed doors

Comment

Would honestly be overjoyed to see matches resume without fans. Would be really cool if we could keep folks safe AND have our sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Would honestly be overjoyed to see matches resume without fans. Would be really cool if we could keep folks safe AND have our sport.
            A lot of people were complaining about games behind closed doors because they said without fans there would be no atmosphere and it wouldn't be as exciting. I agree in a way but I also think it would be really interesting to hear the players interact on the field and I'm going pretty crazy without sport to watch haha

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post

A lot of people were complaining about games behind closed doors because they said without fans there would be no atmosphere and it wouldn't be as exciting. I agree in a way but I also think it would be really interesting to hear the players interact on the field and I'm going pretty crazy without sport to watch haha
              We've played empty stadiums in the CL due to fan bans very recently IIRC and its wasn't horrible or particularly compelling haha. Maybe they will mic them up a little better now. NBA can be quite entertaining when you can pick up all the trash talk.

It will have to be exciting enough. It's not like the next season is going to be played with fans either.

Comment

As an international fan who watches nearly every match on TV, I genuinely couldn't care less about fan atmosphere. There isn't a seat in any stadium in the entire world with a better view than my TV screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  As an international fan who watches nearly every match on TV, I genuinely couldn't care less about fan atmosphere. There isn't a seat in any stadium in the entire world with a better view than my TV screen.
                  Agreed. If you want to really watch the game the TV is the best option.If you want to vent by screaming and cursing at the ref then the stadium is your place. God knows hoe many goals I've missed watching live games.

Comment

Other guys from the team have experienced it? When and why?

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Other guys from the team have experienced it? When and why?
                      Crowd bans for other teams. We played CSKA Moscow with no fans in attendance.

Comment

Im totally happy to start up play in a few weeks maybe with no fans.

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
                          X