Bundesliga News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I like this. It might give youngsters some opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
        I like this. It might give youngsters some opportunities.
        Considering the insanely dense schedule during the upcoming season it also allows us to distribute the burden among more players.

Comment

The Bundesliga would be dead without Bayern. Such a selling league, it's too much.

Comment

Till this date, the DFL have not reached to an agreement with a any Sports network to broadcast the BuL in the MENA region

Ensuring that the DFL is the worst federation in marketing their league

Comment

Wtf is the mena region

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                Wtf is the mena region

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk
                Middle East & North Africa?

Comment

Middle East + North Africa. It's an inclusive term for the Arab world + all the non-Arab people who live there too. It includes Israel, Iran and sometimes even Turkey (depending), plus people like Berbers and Armenians, etc.

Comment

Local government in Bremen have confirmed that 8,500 fans will be able to attend Werder Bremen vs Hertha BSC at the Weserstadion on Saturday. (Twitter: Get German Football News)

Good, hopefully we'll have fans back at AA soon as well.

Comment

Some great news, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Some great news, guys!

So it means in Munich there is still some time to go until fans are allowed. Since I live in Munich I check this website everyday to see how we are doing. You could check it out if you wanted to.

https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stad...allzahlen.html

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

So it means in Munich there is still some time to go until fans are allowed. Since I live in Munich I check this website everyday to see how we are doing. You could check it out if you wanted to.

https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stad...allzahlen.html
                          Apparently Bayern are waiting for "green light" from authorities and the management is ready to organize everything immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Apparently Bayern are waiting for "green light" from authorities and the management is ready to organize everything immediately.
                            Yes they are. Ive seen the video, where the responsible person talks about a concept that they have on how to accomodate people with taking care of all kinds of anti-corona measures. With at least 1.5m sitting distance between housholds, arriving earlier to avoid congestions, etc. They estimate a decent 25000 people could be hosted without any significant risk involved. But the guy also stated that we just want some soul to be added to the game. It doesn't matter if they allowed us to start with 8000, we would gladly do it.
                            Next is on politics and how they decide. Bayern, because of being top two rich and industrial states, has one of the highest if not the highest number of infections and Munich also ranks up there. If the numbers in former tweet are to believed, Munich has to wait for the Allianz Arena to roar again.
                            Im doing my PhD at LMU univerisy and my work has been dragging out, because we are only allowed to take shifts in the labs we have to work and it impedes my research very much. There is also no indication that we would go back to normal either. I mean as soon as you cut some slack, numbers go high. France has like 8000, spain has like 12000 per day recently. Germany on the other hand less than 1500 because of the extreme measures they are taking.

Comment

Working...
                            X