Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i've noticed the engllish have orgasms when they see him, both women and men.

Comment

• Hoeness calls on Europe's top nations to move for FIFA reforms

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has called on Europe's strongest football federations to press for reforms at FIFA following the 2018 and 2022 World Cup host awards.

Hoeness was highly critical of football's world governing body following the decisions by FIFA's executive committee to give Russia the 2018 World Cup and Qatar the 2022 tournament.

The votes had followed media corruption allegations and FIFA's decision to suspend two executive committee members following a British press report they had asked journalists disguised as businessmen for money in exchange for their votes.

'I think (FIFA president) Mr (Joseph) Blatter and the others responsible have to begin asking themselves whether it can carry on like this,' Hoeness said.

'It is a scandal how things are being done there. Clearly these days a candidate can only be successful when additional payments are made under the table. Here I have to say that football's good image is being ruined.'

Hoeness said it was 'time the strong federations from Germany, England, Spain or France start to clean things up.'

A change can only be brought about 'when the large federations say, 'So, and now we've had enough',' he added.
      Hoeness calls on Europe's top nations to move for FIFA reforms - Monsters and Critics

Comment

• yeah man fuck it. make a association of the strongest NTs and organize a separate world cup, then that Blater asshole will see who follows whom. the son of a bitch has ruined football.

imagine a world cup that would be between the strongest nations (Germany, Spain, England, France, Italy, Argentina, Holland, Portugal an so on and so forth) just as a sign of protest for the bitchy things Blatter is doing.

Comment

• FIFA to share $40 million with clubs from World Cup earnings‎

FIFA pool of $40 million spread among 400 clubs in 55 countries, according to FIFA figures released Thursday. Bayern Munich got $778,000.

"We are pleased that we can share the success of the 2010 FIFA World Cup with the clubs by providing them a share of the benefits," FIFA President Sepp Blatter said in a statement.

FIFA earned broadcasting and commercial revenues of around $3.4 billion in its four-year financial cycle leading up to the tournament in South Africa. The governing body's profits are scheduled to be announced in March, when its annual financial report is published.

English clubs were best rewarded in the scheme, sharing a combined $5.95 million. German clubs were next, receiving $4.74 million.

World Cup winner Spain was fourth on the list. Its clubs shared $3.7 million.

The payments were based on a rate of $1,600 per player per day, starting two weeks before games began in South Africa. The meter stopped running the day after each player's last match. Money earned from participation was divided among clubs that players represented from 2008-10.

Compensation was agreed in a 2008 peace deal between FIFA, UEFA and European clubs which saw them drop lawsuits for players being injured on international duty.

Barcelona topped the table after sending 13 players to the World Cup, including seven with champion Spain. Bayern Munich's contingent included seven with semifinalist Germany, plus Netherlands pair Arjen Robben and Mark van Bommel, who reached the final.

Chelsea sent 13 players from six different countries, though none reached the quarterfinal stage. Another English club, Liverpool, was fourth-best rewarded with $695,600, and Real Madrid was next with $678,133.

Payments applied only to players who were selected for one of the 32 nations' 23-man squads. Clubs whose players appeared in qualifying matches did not share in the cash.

The compensation scheme debuted at the 16-nation 2008 European Championship, when UEFA distributed $55 million. Germany's Werder Bremen got almost $1.39 million to top the list of 180 clubs from 24 different countries receiving payments.

FIFA said it has allocated $70 million in compensation for clubs whose players go to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
          http://www.thesportscampus.com/20110...d-cup-earnings
          Last edited by Charlie; 06-01-2011, 20:22.

Comment

• Ronaldinho mag weg van Milan - Voetbal | Het laatste voetbalnieuws leest u op Telesport.nl van De Telegraaf [Voetbal]

Ronaldinho can leave AC Mailand.

Comment

• Back to Gremio it seems. I feel sorry for him, I liked him.

Comment

• yeah i liked him a lot aswell. but after all most brasilians end their european careers when they begin their thirties (cafe is an exceptional case, he played until he was 54)

Comment

• Ronaldinho at least had his glory days. A player that completely wasted his football career is Adriano. You give me half of his football talent and I'd be starting for Porto till I retire.

Comment

• oh yeah. really bad luck (or maybe decisions) for the guy. he had such a powerful shot.

Comment

• Top Ten European Stadiums

Zuschauer-Ranking: Europas Top Ten - Sport - Hamburger Abendblatt

The Allianz Arena is ranked #5, ranked in order of capacity.
                      Last edited by Charlie; 07-01-2011, 13:40.

Comment

• 39 years ago Peru beat Bayern Munich 4-1

Combinado Alianza - Municipal: José Luis Dupuy; Jorge Ayo, Javier González, Fernando Cárdenas, Rafael Risco; Pedro 'Perico' León (Víctor Zegarra), Teófilo Cubillas; Julio Baylón (Carlos Alfaro), Luis Cruces (Orlando Guzmán), Hugo Sotil, Nemesio Mosquera. Coaches: Roberto Drago y Jaime de Almeida.

Bayern Munich: Sepp Maier; Herwart Koppenhofer (Peter Kupferschmidt), Franz Beckenbauer, Georg Schwarzenbeck, Peter Pumm (Johnny Hansen); Franz Roth (Jurgen Ey), Rainer Zobel; Karl-Heinz Mrosko, Gerd Muller, Uli Hoenness, Dieter Brenninger. Coach: Udo Lattek.
                        La noche que Alianza y Muni se vacilaron del Bayern Munich - Efemérides | Blogs | depor.pe

Amazing if u ask me, this makes me even more proud of being Peruvian and a Bayern fan.
                        Last edited by Charlie; 07-01-2011, 23:23.

Comment

• pffff you just made that up, didn't you

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                            pffff you just made that up, didn't you
                            Hahahaha, it sounds like a joke doesn't it bro? But seriously this happened, my country used to be a big name in football back in the day, looking forward to gain back our reputation

Comment

• Player Value: Under 23's

Transfer Market just came out with their top 20 U-23 players with the most market value. Let's take a look at the list at hand.

1. Gonzalo Higuaín FWD age 23 (Argentina & Real Madrid) 38.000.000 €

2. Kun Agüero FWD age 22 (Argentina & Atlético de Madrid) 36.000.000 €

3. Alexandre Pato FWD age 21 (Brasil & AC Milan) 35.000.000 €

4. Mesut Özil CMF age 22 (Germany & Real Madrid) 27.000.000 €

5. Mario Balotelli FWD age 20 (Italy & Manchester City) 26.000.000 €

6. Sergio Busquets DMF age 22 (Spain & FC Barçelona) 25.000.000 €

7. Karim Benzema FWD age 23 (France & Real Madrid) 25.000.000 €

8. Juan Mata CMF/WG age 22 (Spain & Valencia) 23.000.000 €

9. Thomas Müller CMF/FWD age 21 (Germany & Bayern Munich) 23.000.000 €

10. Ángel Di María WG age 22 (Argentina & Real Madrid) 20.000.000 €

11. Javi Martínez DMF age 22 (Spain & Athletic Bilbao) 20.000.000 €

12. Gareth Bale WG/LB age 21 (Wales & Tottenham) 20.000.000 €

13. Anderson DMF age 22 (Brasil & Manchester United) 20.000.000 €

14. Stevan Jovetić WG age 21 (Montenegro & Fiorentina) 17.500.000 €

15. Diego Perotti WG age 22 (Argentina & Sevilla) 16.000.000 €

16. Eden Hazard CMF/WG age 20 (Belguim & Lille) 16.000.000 €

17. Nuri Şahin MF age 22 (Turkey & Borussia Dortmund) 16.000.000 €

18. Yann M'Vila DMF age 20 (France & Rennes) 15.000.000 €

19. Bojan Krkić WG/FWD age 20 (Spain & FC Barçelona) 15.000.000 €

20. Marcelo LB/WG age 22 (Brasil & Real Madrid) 15.000.000 €

Interesting facts: All of the players make their trade in the top 5 leagues in Europe. 11 out of 20 play in La Liga. La Roja youngsters are making their mark. 5 of the bunch play at Real Madrid. (I guess playing at Real Madrid is prestigious and increases your market value. Argentinian and Spanish players are the most popular with 4 listed, respectively. Wingers are in high demand.
                              Player Value: Under 23's

Comment

• honestly, Pato and Benzema don't deserve that price tag. i would waste 20 million on Pato let alone 35, and benzema... 15 million not more not less.

Comment

Working...
                                X