This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I'm not sure if it's 6-5 or 7-5 between us and Vietnam in yellow cards, but most of the tweets are saying that this last yellow card costed us the qualification

Anyway I think we should blame ourselves, we missed tons of chances, and we conceded in the first 10 minutes thanks to a blunder done by the GK
    But he had a wonderful game after that, saving our ass on 2 occasions when we went all out in attack so I can't really blame him

But this is sad really, it was our first participation in the Asian Cup through qualification

EDIT: without that last yellow card, a draw would have been made to choose one team between Lebanon and Vietnam, so Vietnam could've still made it

Ugh, coin toss... At least with the yellow card you can make a argument it was decided due to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
      Now Qatar VS UAE..

This is going to Epic

Qatar beating UAE 4-0 on their home in the AFC Semifinal will be iconic for ever
      Last edited by mea95; 30-01-2019, 10:37.

Comment

• so this is the only goal conceded by Qatar in this competition, and it was ruled out for unknown reasons

Comment

so this is the only goal conceded by Qatar in this competition, and it was ruled out for unknown reasons

Didn't the ball went out?

Reading about it, it seems the referee marked a foul on the defender that fell down after a 'push'.
          Last edited by L4nd3r; 30-01-2019, 15:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Didn't the ball went out?

Reading about it, it seems the referee marked a foul on the defender that fell down after a 'push'.
            true, but that's bs
            The referee blew the whistle 7-8 seconds later

watch it from a better angle @2:42

Comment

true, but that's bs
              The referee blew the whistle 7-8 seconds later

watch it from a better angle @2:42
              I guess maybe the line judge or assistant said something?

Comment

• Qatar leading Japan with an impossible goal

Comment

• Qatar won it

Last edited by mea95; 02-02-2019, 10:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                    Qatar won it

I didn't watch the game but I think Qatar deserved to win after these excellent performances
                    It's their first trophy

Our NT coach Radulovic said before the tournament that Qatar is one of best teams in this competition and that he thinks they will go far in the competition (I had no idea they were that good)

I hope our Federation will learn something from this competition

Comment

I didn't watch the game but I think Qatar deserved to win after these excellent performances
                      It's their first trophy

Our NT coach Radulovic said before the tournament that Qatar is one of best teams in this competition and that he thinks they will go far in the competition (I had no idea they were that good)

I hope our Federation will learn something from this competition
                      Gotta invest in youth.

Comment

• After a FIFA gathering, it has been decided that penalties, would be reboundless during the game. Which for me, makes a lot of sense. Now actually, doing something as a keeper would mean something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                          After a FIFA gathering, it has been decided that penalties, would be reboundless during the game. Which for me, makes a lot of sense. Now actually, doing something as a keeper would mean something.
                          Do you have any source on that? Because that wasn't on the news as a approved rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            Do you have any source on that? Because that wasn't on the news as a approved rule.
                            It was a Persian source. I donno if there is any.

Comment

• Fucking hell. They're ruining football.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                Fucking hell. They're ruining football.
                                Confed cup was stupid to begin with. IMO what ever club world cup is, is gonna be better than half-assed confed cup. But again it will tax on energy levels of clubs even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X