Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football news

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
    Yeah but why was Greece making a big deal out of it?
    Most likely to prevent any territorial claim by North Macedonia.

    Comment




    • I hope this means that there is time to change it

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post


        I hope this means that there is time to change it
        USA was always the backup plan I thought bc of all the facilities we have. But since the 2026 is in North America... I doubt that will happen now.

        Comment


        • World Cup in USA sounds just fine. Much better than in Qatar.

          Comment


          • World Cup in the US would be nice, I’d attend a bunch of games.

            Comment


            • Hell yeah, bring it here

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                USA was always the backup plan I thought bc of all the facilities we have. But since the 2026 is in North America... I doubt that will happen now.
                Qatar 2022 is happening dude, just give up.

                Comment


                • The best thing would be to move 2022 to the US/Mexico/Canada and then make 2026 in Australia to give them enough time.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                    The best thing would be to move 2022 to the US/Mexico/Canada and then make 2026 in Australia to give them enough time.


                    Australia? No, thank you. I don’t want to watch the World Cup upside down.

                    Comment


                    • inb4 he signs for Chelsea

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        inb4 he signs for Chelsea

                        Don't think he's going to coach any team for the time being, his younger daughter has some rare disease and is really ill.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                          Don't think he's going to coach any team for the time being, his younger daughter has some rare disease and is really ill.
                          I've read it few minutes ago. Hope he stays strong and gets back to world football soon.

                          Comment


                          • Everyone in the Press in Spain knows specifically what's going on, but nothing have been leaked yet which I can really respect. Usually there would be one or two assholes trying to get some clicks off it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                              Everyone in the Press in Spain knows specifically what's going on, but nothing have been leaked yet which I can really respect. Usually there would be one or two assholes trying to get some clicks off it.
                              Only thing rumour I Read was illness of a daughter.

                              Comment


                              • USWNT on to our fifth straight final!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X