This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Totally deserved for Messi. Insane season. I'm happy too for the brazilian mother that describes the game for his blind and autist son. Really emotional and a unforgetable night for them.

I just dont know how the fuck Marcelo was in the best 11. Ramos too.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
        Totally deserved for Messi. Insane season. I'm happy too for the brazilian mother that describes the game for his blind and autist son. Really emotional and a unforgetable night for them.

I just dont know how the fuck Marcelo was in the best 11. Ramos too.
        I also liked the Dutch keeper and Klopp's message

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
          One of my all time favorites if we speak about non-Bayern players.

Comment

• Comment

• One of the most genuinely upsetting things I've ever seen. Absolute travesty that call was allowed to happen with no consequence.

Comment

• Lmaooo that has to be the most bullshit call I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• I agree with the call... Stupidity must be punished

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                    I agree with the call... Stupidity must be punished
                    Well in that case, I suppose I ought to ban you for this idiotic post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Well in that case, I suppose I ought to ban you for this idiotic post.
                      According to the rule of the game, that's a fair assessment by the ref.

The player had no business doing what he did, and as a professional football player, he should've know better.

I bet he'll never do such a retarded brain dead thing ever again in his career

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                        According to the rule of the game, that's a fair assessment by the ref.

The player had no business doing what he did, and as a professional football player, he should've know better.

I bet he'll never do such a retarded brain dead thing ever again in his career
                        If “fairness” must be determined by a rulebook and in direct contravention of common sense, it’s categorically unfair.

Not a single person on either side of the pitch wanted it, but the ref wanted his 5 minutes of fame so here we are. The moron should be fired and never allowed to ref again. Sick of this fucking referee abuse.

Comment

If “fairness” must be determined by a rulebook and in direct contravention of common sense, it’s categorically unfair.

Not a single person on either side of the pitch wanted it, but the ref wanted his 5 minutes of fame so here we are. The moron should be fired and never allowed to ref again. Sick of this fucking referee abuse.
                          That's like complaining that a poor person got sentenced to jail because it stole some rice and beans to eat. It's unfair, but it's against the law, complain with the law, not the judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            That's like complaining that a poor person got sentenced to jail because it stole some rice and beans to eat. It's unfair, but it's against the law, complain with the law, not the judge.
                            No, it's like complaining that the boy scouts got arrested in handcuffs and imprisoned for camping in the woods because technically one part of the woods was actually part of a municipal district and technically that municipal district had a law against sleeping outdoors, despite the fact that the boy scouts have been camping there for generations before the law was ever codified.

If you're going to argue via analogy, at least pick a good one. Excess punishment for an infraction so meaningless that literally no one on the other team asked for it is referee despotism.

Comment

No, it's like complaining that the boy scouts got arrested in handcuffs and imprisoned for camping in the woods because technically one part of the woods was actually part of a municipal district and technically that municipal district had a law against sleeping outdoors, despite the fact that the boy scouts have been camping there for generations before the law was ever codified.

If you're going to argue via analogy, at least pick a good one. Excess punishment for an infraction so meaningless that literally no one on the other team asked for it is referee despotism.
                              That's actually a great comparison/analogy, forgot how fuck up the USA is regarding its forests. At the end i'd guess you meant it as analogy to VAR? But that's the thing, it's not a VAR problem, it's an interference problem, and it's been in the Laws of the Game for a long while.
                              Last edited by L4nd3r; 30-10-2019, 12:27.

Comment

• Luis Enrique returns as Spain manager ahead of EURO 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                X