X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
    Rangers.
    Yass, good choice!

(btw, is there a way to get notifications on this forum if someone replies to a post you make?)

Comment

• Originally posted by BayRan View Post
      Yass, good choice!

(btw, is there a way to get notifications on this forum if someone replies to a post you make?)
      I don't think so. You can ask for one in the Suggestion Box thread though. It seems like a useful function.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
        I don't think so. You can ask for one in the Suggestion Box thread though. It seems like a useful function.
        Cheers mate. Will make a suggestion.

Comment

• The US women's team lost from Japan again

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            The US women's team lost from Japan again
            Hope Solo is just SOOOO HAWT though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post

Her and Alex Morgan signed wit the Seattle Sounder's women's team.

Comment

Yeap, she can get it

Comment

I've had the honor of having her playing in my local team here in Sweden. Let's just say I went clubbing every weekend just for the minimal chance of meeting her and poke her vagina with my penis.
                  Last edited by brockheim; 07-03-2012, 08:08.

Comment

Any other Scottish fans on here?

Horrible times for my first club Rangers
                    Yep, I'm a Rangers supporters... Bad times.

Comment

• Originally posted by lau03143 View Post
                      Yep, I'm a Rangers supporters... Bad times.
                      Some positive news since yesterday though.

Comment

Some positive news since yesterday though.
                        Yeah... Good the players are taking a sacrifice, but I'm still sceptical about the takeover talk and alternative scenarios.

We won't die, but we won't be competing for a few years yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lau03143 View Post
                          Yeah... Good the players are taking a sacrifice, but I'm still sceptical about the takeover talk and alternative scenarios.

We won't die, but we won't be competing for a few years yet.
                          Ticketus involved with Paul Murray is odd but without one individual owner it should avoid Craig Whyte-esque stuff.

With the admin saying several are interested if the Blue Knights are the best option then they won't be picked.

Comment

With the admin saying several are interested if the Blue Knights are the best option then they won't be picked.
                            Yeah, the admins job is to get the best result for the creditors, in this case Whyte.

If someone offers more than Murray then the admins are obliged to accept. The Murray bid appears to be the best so far, mainly due to the consortium that includes the fans groups too.

Comment

• LATEST

Ricardo Texeira resigned as president of the Brazilian Football Federation due to miss-use of funds for the World Cup.

It seems that the World Cup in Brazil could be in danger. The venue, not the tournament.

Comment

• No idea where to post it but I found it to be pretty amazing especially with Puyol's statement

Is there anything he can't do? Puyol posts picture of 'little phenomenon' Messi - playing as a goalkeeper! - Goal.com

Lo que me faltaba por ver! Hasta de portero lo hace bien este fenómeno!!
                                (Goal.com translation - "I have seen everything now, even as a goalkeeper he does well this little phenomenon.")

Comment

Working...
                                X