X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frostbone View Post
    No idea where to post it
    'Random Shit' thread !! I'm kidding
    Now seriously, Messi made a save like this and all the world is talking about him.
    Does anyone noticed that Muller made a similar save too ?! But hey, the Germans are underrated !!

Comment

• Maradona: If Pele is Beethoven, then I'm Ron Wood, Keith Richards and the Bono of football - Goal.com
      Maradona slams Pele
      Last edited by Preds; 18-03-2012, 22:20.

Comment

• Fuck Maradona, hail Pelé =D

Comment

• All this bullshit between Pele and Maradona
          Is annoying
          Fuck Maradona. Pele owns his ass.

Comment

• I saw a brilliant reply on twitter:

I agree that Maradona is like Bono, I don't care for his politics and I only enjoy his earlier work.

Comment

• The bids are rolling in for my club Rangers! 3 takeover bids today and more expected over the weekend. Hopefully an end to this horrible mess.

Out of interest, how much is this being reported over in other countries around the world? Pretty much top story and headline stuff everyday in Britain, was wondering if it's anywhere near a big a story elsewhere?

Comment

• nah. it came up once it first started. but nothing after.

Comment

• Originally posted by BayRan View Post
                  The bids are rolling in for my club Rangers! 3 takeover bids today and more expected over the weekend. Hopefully an end to this horrible mess.

Out of interest, how much is this being reported over in other countries around the world? Pretty much top story and headline stuff everyday in Britain, was wondering if it's anywhere near a big a story elsewhere?
                  Not top priority here in Sweden but we get reports almost daily about the situation regarding Rangers. Scotland has a rich history of Swedes, so the media here gladly writes about Scottish football even though it's mainly concerning the Swedes playing there.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
                    Not top priority here in Sweden but we get reports almost daily about the situation regarding Rangers. Scotland has a rich history of Swedes, so the media here gladly writes about Scottish football even though it's mainly concerning the Swedes playing there.
                    Yeah you have the obvious one, Larson ()

Then you have Lustig at Celtic just now and then Mervan Celik who was released from Rangers there because of the situation.

Comment

• Anyone else here have a club they support other than Bayern?

Comment

Anyone else here have a club they support other than Bayern?
                        My fav. club in Greece is AEK Athens and it is also "sinking" due to financial problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                          My fav. club in Greece is AEK Athens and it is also "sinking" due to financial problems.
                          Sad times

Is this just due to the mess that Greece are in or just the club itself?

I suspect a lot of clubs in Greece could be having problems just now?

Comment

• I only support Bayern and my local club.

Comment

Sad times

Is this just due to the mess that Greece are in or just the club itself?

I suspect a lot of clubs in Greece could be having problems just now?
                              It started earlier, since about the early '00s and now is gettin worse.

The main reason is because an ex-president embezzled 67M Euros.

Now we have debts of about 38M and we dont have a single cent!

Comment

Yeah you have the obvious one, Larson ()

Then you have Lustig at Celtic just now and then Mervan Celik who was released from Rangers there because of the situation.
                                Don't forget our "Maestro", Daniel Majstorovic in Celtic! Rock solid in the Swedish NT. He was injured some weeks ago and will probably miss the Euros.

But yeah, obviously the main publicity is a fruit from King Henrik's time in Celtic. A true legend! To pour salt in your Rangers wounds, here is a video of Henke scoring against your beloved team:

Comment

Working...
                                X