General Transfer Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post

Does that mean Hakimi is definitely leaving Dortmund?
    It's pretty much a sure thing that Hakimi is going back to Real.

Comment

• Jude Bellingham arrives at Dortmund

Bellingham is expected to sign a five-year contract worth €3 million per year. Birmingham City will receive a €25 million fee.

Great move for both the kid and Dortmund, the Bundesliga has become a real magnet for talents.

Comment

• Edin Dzeko to Juventus is a done deal. He's probably going there as backup but I'm so happy that he'll spend the rest of his career at one of the best clubs in Europe. It's a great achivement for him and for what he's done in his career so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          Edin Dzeko to Juventus is a done deal. He's probably going there as backup but I'm so happy that he'll spend the rest of his career at one of the best clubs in Europe. It's a great achivement for him and for what he's done in his career so far.

I'm willing to die on that hill: We should have signed him instead of Mario Gomez in 2009.

Comment

• Fucking Milik stopped Dzeko's transfer to Juventus. Alvaro Morata is heading to Juventus instead and Suarez is on his way to Atletico.

Comment

• Suarez to Atletico for 6 million, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                Suarez to Atletico for 6 million, lol.
                Barcelona gifting away their players just to get them out of their payroll.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Goal.com put the perfect tittle to the Suárez to Atlético news.

"What have Barca done? Simeone & Suarez a perfect match"

Two of the dirtiest scumbags in football finally reunited.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                    Goal.com put the perfect tittle to the Suárez to Atlético news.

"What have Barca done? Simeone & Suarez a perfect match"

Two of the dirtiest scumbags in football finally reunited.

Reunited?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post

Reunited?
                      * "United for the first time" just doesn't roll down my tongue dunno.

Comment

• Holy shit ... 12.5 m? Bring him to Munich. He can cover 3-4 positions

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Holy shit ... 12.5 m? Bring him to Munich. He can cover 3-4 positions
                          Would be too much for Bayern. Can see us offering 8M + add-ons.

Comment

• Juventus have made an approach for Auoar today, according to RMC Sport.

We should at least try to get him. There's nothing Juventus and Arsenal can and we can't offer to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Juventus have made an approach for Auoar today, according to RMC Sport.

We should at least try to get him. There's nothing Juventus and Arsenal can and we can't offer to him.
                              Yes they can. They can offer a board that isn't cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Holy shit ... 12.5 m? Bring him to Munich. He can cover 3-4 positions
                                12.5m wtf? BUY BUY BUY

Comment

Working...
                                X