Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which other football club(s) are you following/supporting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preds View Post
    You support BVB, Bayern, and Arsenal?
    Yes. Is there anything wrong with supporting several clubs at once? My country's football scene is shite & embarassing so I don't think I'm going to support them until they sort their own problems.

Edit:Okay, maybe It's kind of lost in translation, what I do mean by 'support' is actually my favourite team/teams that I'm fond of. From BPL it's Arsenal. My second Bundesliga team is BVB. Bayern is the only team that I fully passionate/fanatic about. I just hope that I don't give anyone here a 'glory hunter fan' vibe because I'm not.
    Last edited by ZisIsFashun; 17-12-2012, 10:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
      I don't have any particular connection to them, I just like a few of their players (Abdellaoue, Schlaudraff, Huszti, Ya Konan), I think Slomka is an excellent manager, and it helps that they have an American captain, Cherundolo. I also think they play with a lot of vigor that Bayern sometimes lacks. Of course, I honestly don't know as much about them as I should - how are they polar opposites?
      Well for fan base my observation from meeting some are they are very proud of their mid-level humble modest beginnings and stature. They have no stars and no bandwagon fans. Also they are the true "Die Roten", not Bayern.

Bayern are pretty much the opposite, fans are proud of the overbearing stature of Bayern over the league, demand success and star power. Naturally of course there are lots of bandwagon fans too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't really support any team other than Bayern. I watch other football for various reasons, without really doing enough to qualify as a supporter.

My cousin's son (17) has started playing for Linfield under 19s and full team reserves, here in Northern Ireland, so I'm keen to get to 2-3 games in the season to watch him.

Also, my brother and I have concluded that we are very privileged to live in the era of (arguably) the greatest player of all time - Messi. We watch Barcelona quite often, and are planning to get out to a Barcelona game next year to see him in action.

Comment

Originally posted by ZisIsFashun View Post
              Yes. Is there anything wrong with supporting several clubs at once?
              no, but Bayern and BVB are rivals
              that's why he asked

Comment

Bayern and only Bayern

And on the NT level Peru and Germany

Comment

Comment

In the NT level: Greece, Germany and everyone who plays against Team Narm Videogame NT England

In the club level: Lazio, La Coruña, Benfica, Celtic, Fenerbahçe, Red Star Belgrade and April 25 Sports Group

Comment

Only 2 teams Bayern and German NT, i live in new zealand but my heart belongs to germany

Comment

DC United, Bayern and Celtic are mythree! All of my money towards merch goes to those three teams.
                        Last edited by Bayernmike28; 11-02-2013, 23:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayernmike28 View Post
                          DC United, Bayern and Celtic are mythree! All of my money towards merch goes to those three teams.
                          I did a secret santa scarf exchange on Reddit for christmas, and I got a DC United scarf sent to me. It looks real nice, although I doubt I'm wearing it anytime soon hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by EliasKarl View Post
                            I did a secret santa scarf exchange on Reddit for christmas, and I got a DC United scarf sent to me. It looks real nice, although I doubt I'm wearing it anytime soon hehe.
                            Thats awesome man! I love collecting scarfs.

Comment

Libyan NT
                              Bayern
                              German NT

and all the German Clubs when they play in Europe against other teams than Bayern.

Comment

ac milan & italy, my grand parents are from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X