What team(s) do you hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDevil View Post
    Red Star Belgrade, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Schalke.
    Are you a Partizan fan Devil?

Comment

Why do you hate Man UTD so much?

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it. Man U has been class as far as I can remember, and I don't think their fanbase is anywhere as annoying as Barca/Real's (though they have their shair of annoying dumbasses for sure, like every other big club). But I guess with Ferguson gone and some of their senior players closing to retirement/wanting-out the team might lose some of its appeal to me.
        Last edited by BleuShut; 04-06-2013, 22:28.

Comment

The "hate" mostly is towards their idiot fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayernmike28 View Post
            I hate DC united because of their idiot fans!

Comment

Originally posted by BleuShut View Post
              Yeah, I don't get it. Man U has been class as far as I can remember, and I don't think their fanbase is anywhere as annoying as Barca/Real's (though they have their shair of annoying dumbasses for sure, like every other big club). But I guess with Ferguson gone and some of their senior players closing to retirement/wanting-out the team might lose some of its appeal to me.
              Every Barcelona or Real Madrid fan I know has congratulated me for the treble this year, while every Man utd fan I know had the grand illusion that they actually stood a chance against the killing machine that is Bayern this year. And that is why the annoy the shit out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaq Fu View Post
                I hate DC united because of their idiot fans!
                I hate Montreal.....Because
                Spoiler
                It's Montreal

Comment

I hate Montreal.....Because
                  Spoiler
                  It's Montreal
                  Oh that's racist.

Comment

Oh that's racist.
                    No...............Disrespecting DC United is just wrong lol. Don't talk smack until l'impact can win a CCL and have a trophy case of with more than 12 meaningful trophies lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BleuShut View Post
                      That makes them more attractive to me. Don't mind Fergusen, being Scottish, but I 'hate' Paul Scholes, don't like Giggs either. Once Rooney and Ferdinand leave too they may become bareable.

Comment

Lots of haters in the hate thread, lol.
                        Last edited by BleuShut; 04-06-2013, 23:57.

Comment

Oh that's racist.

Comment

When I first started watching EPL, two clubs caught my eye. One stronger, one weaker. In many ways, both are similar. They have both tasted success, they both have colourful histories, and most of all, both are known for strong character. The deciding factor came down to the intelligence of the fans. Eventually, I turned to the weaker club, Liverpool.

To this day, I happily admire Manchester United(it's not even like my admiration is grudging admiration), but I'd never want to invoke any football-related discussion with its fans lest I lose my footballing IQ.

Comment

Teams that I hate because of the fans:
                              1. Manchester United
                              I don't know about MU fans over at each of your country but MU fans here are just plain annoying! They always do the annoying glory glory man united and consider their league as the best and mocks other teams achievements. Yeah sure you've won the EPL, but Juventus won the Serie A, we won the Bundesliga, but the question to prove which team is the best at the European level is of course the Champions League!

Second, they always find some reason if they lose, like "Oh, our adversary just got lucky" or "That damn referee!" and stuff.

Third, their over-optimistic yet unrealistic statements. These are a few:
                              - SAF smiled and shook hands with Manuel Neuer at the MU-Schalke match! Manu is definitely our van der Sar replacement!
                              - Pep really wants to coach MU, no doubt about it. After SAF retires, Pep is taking over MU.
                              - Oh, so Pep is going to Bayern? Just a three-year contract? You know why? Cause after the contract is over, SAF retires and Pep will come to Old Trafford
                              - Robert Lewandowksi is definitely going to MU.

The reality? It's all pair of BS! Except the Lewandowski rumor still remains in question for every club.
                              I mean, why so big-headed and think that every single rumor that you read in the media is considered a done deal? Wake up man! Geez..

2. Barcelona and Real Madrid
                              Okay, so you two are dubbed as the best clubs in the world for eternity, even though facts can prove otherwise. In reality? You are still considered the best clubs in the world by stubborn media, stubborn fans, who just can't accept defeat, who just can't accept that there are better teams out there that can beat Barcelona and Real Madrid ANYTIME!

3. Any clubs that buys unnecessary players or that buys players just for kicks.
                              - I wonder what Marko Marin is doing right now?
                              - Hmm...Nuri Sahin sure did well on Madrid and Liverpool..(wait, he's injured when he arrived...but injured or not, at least in Real Madrid he won't fit in the team, especially under Mourinho)
                              - It's trigger happy time! It's time to waste our money and time to buy and loan old legendary players, that are still good, but is it worth the investment? David Beckham anyone? Nicolas Anelka anyone? No thanks, I'd rather have Claudio Pizarro.

Comment

Real Madrid, River Plate, Millonarios, Atletico Nacional...

Comment

Working...
                                X