X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
    Are you a Partizan fan Devil?
    oh gawd no.

other then bayern i support F.K. Sarajevo.

Comment

Originally posted by alexmihai92 View Post
      Like many here, I really hate clubs that become "big clubs" instantly by tossing with the money here and there... they think that money play football and not the players...

Namely, my most hated clubs are: city, anzhi makhachkala, zenit, psg, monaco

Clubs from my country that i hate: steaua bucharest (their arrogance is just unbeatable), cfr cluj (they apply the same principle as sugar daddy clubs, but at a much smaller scale because of lower budget)

National teams that i dislike: hungary, bulgaria, italy, france

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
      Are you a Dinamo Bucharest fan?

Comment

Lazio, Zenit, Liverpool, Hearts, Man City, Chelsea.

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't know where to put this.
          Why is he always praised like some kind of a demi-God? Well he's a good player but, didn't the public know that our players also had similar philanthropy works?

Startseite - Manuel Neuer Kids Foundation
          foundation | Philipp Lahm-Stiftung | philipp-lahm-stiftung.de
          YoungWings

Comment

Man U with a passion not sure why but just do

Comment

Originally posted by dwaynedwibbly View Post
              Man U with a passion not sure why but just do
              That's not nice.

But really, gotta justify it.

Comment

I don't like Barcelona and Real Madryt, never watch their matches unless play with Bayern, for me world football will be better without this two teams.

Comment

I would hate Inter, if they were a football club

For the rest, R. Madrid and all scheicks teams

Comment

Originally posted by Nikiel View Post
                    I don't like Barcelona and Real Madryt, never watch their matches unless play with Bayern, for me world football will be better without this two teams.
                    In no way do I mean to make fun of it, but that's a really cool spelling of Madrid. I assume it's Polish?

Comment

Originally posted by FCBM13 View Post
                      That's not nice.

But really, gotta justify it.
                      grew up in a family that supported Liverpool so guess it just rubbed off

Comment

I hate no one, I only have a huge dislike for theatrics on the pitch. Very unbecoming of athletes and grown up men. So I assume the team I dislike the most is Barca then, sorry Pep

Comment

Originally posted by dwaynedwibbly View Post
                          grew up in a family that supported Liverpool so guess it just rubbed off
                          I grew up in a family who love Man U to bits but their love never rubbed off to me. I always cheer for the other team when United is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            In no way do I mean to make fun of it, but that's a really cool spelling of Madrid. I assume it's Polish?
                            Yeah right it's in Polish sorry for that my mistake, i was writing this 2 am on my time so it was night i was just tired.

Comment

Chelsea, United and Barca

Comment

I have to say that I don't really hate any club. That has probably something to do with Bayern crushing any serious opposition in the Bundesliga eventually. Whether it was Gladbach in the 70s, Hamburg in the early 80s, Köln in the late 80s/early 90s, Dortmund in the late 90s/early 2000s or Bremen afterwards.

Well I really can't stand some "Club"-Fans (1. FC Nürnberg) because their hate for FC Bayern is so dumb and vulgar that it's just disgusting and almost pitiful. However I like the work Nürnberg is doing in recent years so it's not easy to hate the club itself.

However in the Uefa Champions League there are some clubs on my list which I wouldn't mind seeing crushed by our team next season.

Preferably:

- AC Milan: I still haven't forgiven them for the way they cheated us in the 89/90 CL (well Landesmeisterpokal who cares) semifinal. One terrible dive that would have made Suarez blush in the first leg and one terrible offside goal in the 2nd leg cost us the final and what I believe the trophy we deserved. Yeah Milan is very high up my "crush em" list.

- Manchester United: The "biggest club" in the world and their fans are by far the most arrogant of the bunch in the Premiere League. On the national level it's well deserved thanks to SAF. At the end of the day they won three European Cup titles yet they failed to leave a significant impression on football the way Real, Ajax, Bayern, Milan or Barcelona did. Defeating them and getting beyond their public image to where the ugly, arrogant reality lies is always nice to observe. I still hear Fergie's complaining after their 2010 QF exit.

- Real Madrid: Well there's never a bad time to face the Blancos. Winning against them is almost as sweet as winning the UCL trophy. Just too many fond memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X