Chelsea. Fuck Chelsea.

Leave a comment:

• Bassnos
    replied
    ManUTD and Real Madrid and Neymar

Leave a comment:

• misafeco
    replied
    I don't hate any clubs or players. I like some of them less than others, but that's it. Football is a game, not dead serious.

Leave a comment:

• Adorno
    replied
    Feels a very strong urge to join this hate/dislike trend because I really need to rant...

Hate is indeed a strong word, but I really, really hate Real Dramadrid and ManUre. Can't decide which team I hate more. Won't wish them death because I am not that violent, but dang I hate them. Real Dramadrid for everything (do I even need to start), but ManUre mainly because of their fans.

I dislike BVB if it is Bundesliga, people keep praising the yellow wall but failed to realize how violent they are and what kind of bully they are when things don't go their way. Unless BVB plays internationally...

Also dislike ManShitty for obvious reason. Chelshit? Along the same lines, plus 2012, plus Costa. Not fond of Monaco or PSG either.

Talking about international team I also can't decide which team I hate more: Spain and Argentina. Spain lacks humility big time in both winning and losing, their conga line celebrating win around Bastian when Bastian was in the middle of an interview after losing (2008?), and their U21 taking off medals immediately after the 2017 final both crossed my line. Many might not think much of these two incidents but I found these extremely annoying and disrespectful. Not to mention their bandwagon fans after the EM-WM-EM wins and that "we will forever win and if we lose it is not our fault" mentality. As for Argentina it is mainly their dirty way of playing and also their fans (remembering 2006 and the 2014 final).

I dlslike the England and Portugal team and will enjoy their losses, but otherwise no terribly strong feelings against them. Maybe except 1966 but that was avenged. As for Italy my feelings are more complicated, like we always lose to them and couldn't figure out why.

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
    Biggest baby in football. Cries to the ref every time he gets touched in a sport your supposed to tackle. He's worse than watching Busquets for Barca dive constantly.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy5Rings
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mia_san_mia39
    replied
    Any team from Boston/New England

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Man City up to first position after this summer window, 240 millions spent, i hope they don't win a single title.

https://www.transfermarkt.it/manches...saison_id/2017

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Deja Vu
    The evolution of my posts speaks for itself.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    I like St. Pauli. But that's more because of my Wacken Open Air history.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by micky View Post
    St. Pauli is the only German team I dislike.
    The only club I dislike in Germany is St Pauli. Fuck them
    St. Pauli, fuck them.
    Deja Vu

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    St. Pauli, fuck them.

Leave a comment:

• Fussballgott
    replied
    1. PSG
    2. Man United
    3. Man City
    4. Chelsea
    5. Real Madrid
    6. FC Barcelona
    7. Atletico
    8. Arsenal
    9. Liverpool
    10. Inter Milan

Updated.

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    I dislike players more so than teams. I sometimes dislike a team though bc of a player I dislike playing for that team. Some examples are that I hate Diego Costa which means I dislike Chelsea. I dislike Ramos so I dislike Real Madrid. I also have players I like that play for other clubs so I find myself cheering for the player, but not the team. Such as I like Verratti but not PSG. I like Dele but not Tottenham. I like Mbappe but not Monaco, etc.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Ancelotti's Bayern [emoji23]

[emoji22]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X