This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Draw

Hello folks just a quick reminder the draw for the Euro finals 2012 is this weekend in Warsaw I think. The Republic are in third seeded group with Scotland and Northern Ireland I hope and pray we get drawn in the same group as France !!!!!

Thanks for the tip mate! I had forgotten about the draw. Hope Germany gets Croatia, I've wanted to beat them since EURO 2008.

Comment

My favourite group would be
      Germany
      Switzerland
      Austria
      Belgium
      Liechtenstein
      Luxemburg

All beatable, all at least speaking partly german and most important all are close by so no long travels.

Comment

Damn you Dragon, I want Germany to come to Malta for once....

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          Damn you Dragon, I want Germany to come to Malta for once....
          Like I said I would prefer countries close by. Bayern too benefits from it if their players don't get worn out so much by long travelling.

Comment

Ah but it would be beneficial coming to Malta. Sun, Sea and a good walk in the National Stadium, lol

Comment

Germany is in Group A
              Germany - Turkey - Austria - Belgium - Kazakhstan - Azerbaijan

Interesting group that should not be underestimated but I think we can do it.

Comment

Other Groups:
                Group B: Russia,Slovakia, Ireland, Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra
                Group C: Italy, Serbia, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands
                Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg
                Group E: Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino
                Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta
                Group G: England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales, Montenegro
                Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Iceland
                Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein

Comment

We will get the first ticket to go to Poland and Ukraine. No problem.
                  Turkey and Belgium will fight for the 2nd place in group.

Comment

I wouldn't say no problem since this is the toughest group with Group E. But I am confident that we will do it. It just won't be a 10 point lead.

Comment

germany vs turkey. should be a good game

Comment

No problem for Germany i think that i will get the first ticket too anyway too bad for Albania they are in a really tough group

Comment

My country's (Slovenia) group has three teams that qualified for WC2010, more than any other group.:S Still I'm quite optimistic, looking forward to it.

Comment

So... 1st places go directly and 2nd places go into a match between the best 3?
                            How does it work exactly? For those groups that have 5 members and those that have 6 members?

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
                            My favourite group would be
                            Germany
                            Switzerland
                            Austria
                            Belgium
                            Liechtenstein
                            Luxemburg

All beatable, all at least speaking partly german and most important all are close by so no long travels.
                            Almost got it. I don't really count the last 2, no disrespect.

Comment

1st Place and best 2nd qualifies
                              The Rest of the Runner-ups are going into the play-offs

To determine who is the best runner-up only the matches against the top 5 of each group are counted.

Comment

Working...
                              X