Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micky View Post
    Which means we are the number one.
    Uh no it means "the number one are we" god you suck at German.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Uh no it means "the number one are we" god you suck at German.
      German is sometimes quite literally a backwards language.

Comment

• they were actually shouting: die nummer eins der Welt sind wir
        that makes no sense, since its the Euro championship - it means that they are the number one in the world !

Comment

• Originally posted by FortyMan View Post
          they were actually shouting: die nummer eins der Welt sind wir
          that makes no sense, since its the Euro championship - it means that they are the number one in the world !
          Technically, outside of Europe there are at most three good teams, so they're right.

Comment

• U-17 WC starting this week.

Will try to catch some games to watch a couple of the highly touted Brazilian talents and our Barca boys, especially Abel Ruiz and Mateu Morey.

Any highly rated Bayern players in Germany's Squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
              U-17 WC starting this week.

Will try to catch some games to watch a couple of the highly touted Brazilian talents and our Barca boys, especially Abel Ruiz and Mateu Morey.

Any highly rated Bayern players in Germany's Squad?
              Two defenders, but i don't really follow the youth teams, don't know if they are highly rated.
              Last edited by L4nd3r; 05-10-2017, 19:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                Two defenders, but i don't really follow the youth teams, don't know if they are highly rated.
                Lars Lukas Mai is top talent.
                He won the Bronze Fritz Walter medaille for U17 players in Germany. So they rated him third best U17 talent. As captain he did lead his team into the Germany U17 title with Bayerns U17. I have really high hopes on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                  Lars Lukas Mai is top talent.
                  He won the Bronze Fritz Walter medaille for U17 players in Germany. So they rated him third best U17 talent. As captain he did lead his team into the Germany U17 title with Bayerns U17. I have really high hopes on him.
                  Nice.

Comment

• USA's U17 team looks good.
                    Sargent, Carleton and Weah all have loads of talent.

Comment

• I think Spain's U-17 and U-19 team is more talented than the U-21 team that lost against Germany in the European Championship recently.

Barca boy Abel Ruiz leading the line. Said his role model and style of play is closest to that of Lewandowski whom he counts as the most complete striker in the World.

Sergio Gomez, Miranda and Mateu Morey also impressive. So are Madrid youth products Moha and Cesar and Valencia kid Ferran Torres.

They'll meet England in the final.

Last edited by DonAK; 26-10-2017, 00:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                        I think Spain's U-17 and U-19 team is more talented than the U-21 team that lost against Germany in the European Championship recently.

Barca boy Abel Ruiz leading the line. Said his role model and style of play is closest to that of Lewandowski whom he counts as the most complete striker in the World.

Sergio Gomez, Miranda and Mateu Morey also impressive. So are Madrid youth products Moha and Cesar and Valencia kid Ferran Torres.

They'll meet England in the final.

Youre crazy barca man

Comment

• Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
                          Youre crazy barca man
                          I agree with him. Spain's U-17 looks more talented than the U-21.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            I agree with him. Spain's U-17 looks more talented than the U-21.
                            Haha true, thats pretty scary considering the U-21 is pretty talented....

Comment

• Germany U21 won 3:1 against Denmark U21 in their first match in U21 Euro today...2 goals and an assist by Richter

Comment

• Nübel has to be Neuer's successor no doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X