International Youth Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
    Serbia wins the U20 World Cup by beating Brazil 2-1 after extra time.

Hoorah.
    F#ck yeah !

Comment

I don't get how some people root against their national teams, afterall you don't root for the CBF who is corrupt as fuck, you just stand behind your team.

It's like only here that it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Insults View Post
        I don't get how some people root against their national teams, afterall you don't root for the CBF who is corrupt as fuck, you just stand behind your team.

It's like only here that it happens.
        And why should I support them ? Just because I was born in Brazil ? Not like that was a choice.

I began watching football because of the German NT and afterwards I started to support Bayern, so I have no emotional bond with Brazil's NT whatsoever. CFB being crooked as f#ck have nothing to do with it, but certainly it doesn't help their case either.

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          And why should I support them ? Just because I was born in Brazil ? Not like that was a choice.
          I began watching football because of the German NT and afterwards I started to support Bayern, so I have no emotional bond with Brazil's NT whatsoever. CFB being crooked as f#ck have nothing to do with it, but certainly it doesn't help their case either.
          Fernando, outside football, does Brazil mean anything to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
            Fernando, outside football, does Brazil mean anything to you?
            Not really and I plan to move out. I'd miss my family and friends though.

Comment

Well, my NT was fucked-up for most of my youth years. I wanted them to win, I cheered for them, but I didn't really hope they would be successful. Now that they have built a decent squad and have a chance for the Euro 2016, it's different: the stadium atmosphere is different, the players have gained confidence.
              Brazil always had talented players. How can you honestly not support them?

Comment

Not really and I plan to move out. I'd miss my family and friends though.
                This Brazilian is broken, I want a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  This Brazilian is broken, I want a refund.

Comment

The strange thing is not even the lack of support, is the hate. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      The strange thing is not even the lack of support, is the hate. Why?
                      Because I live here and know how f#cked up the country is and how the government uses the National Team to sugarcoat everything.

Comment

Because I live here and know how f#cked up the country is and how the government uses the National Team to sugarcoat everything.

Funny thing is that most of the players support the opposition. Even Neymar recorded a video to support Neves during the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                          Funny thing is that most of the players support the opposition. Even Neymar recorded a video to support Neves during the elections.
                          Like Aecio would change shit... There's no such thing as opposition in Brazil, all of them are the same corrupt pieces of shit.

Comment

Like Aecio would change shit... There's no such thing as opposition in Brazil, all of them are the same corrupt pieces of shit.
                            You rebellious son of a bitch, I like you.

Comment

I thought Brazilians had more love for their country.. I just think it's wrong to not support the country you're born in, or live in.. But maybe that's just because I feel a strong nationalistic feeling towards Bosnia. Never seen my NT this good so I have to enjoy it! Nevertheless, after seeing all the Brazilian fans on the TV from the World- and Confederations cup I got an impression they were a nationalistic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                                I thought Brazilians had more love for their country.. I just think it's wrong to not support the country you're born in, or live in.. But maybe that's just because I feel a strong nationalistic feeling towards Bosnia. Never seen my NT this good so I have to enjoy it! Nevertheless, after seeing all the Brazilian fans on the TV from the World- and Confederations cup I got an impression they were a nationalistic people.
                                We are in general, but we also are too conformed with our shitty government(the President is not really the root of the problem, is our national congress that's ruled by the fucking PMDB).

Comment

Working...
                                X