Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luxembourg with their first win in qualifying against Belarus (1-0 Da Mota in the 60'). Vincent Thill, the player for Metz from Luxembourg was linked to Bayern a while ago. He is only 17 and made an immediate impact when he came on in the 69th min. He is their number 10 and I quite frankly cant understand how he did not start, he was the best player on the pitch for me.

Comment

Lewy and Poland really in troubles in Copenhagen tonight. Superb performance by the Danes, long time since I've seen my NT play so dominant. Completely outclassed #5 in the world rankings, Robert has been shut down to perfection.

EDIT: Lord Bendtner is getting on the pitch for the first time since November 2015, with a standing ovation from the crowd. Say what you want about him but his track record for the NT is superb. Welcome back.
      Last edited by p4vo; 01-09-2017, 21:20. Reason: Lord!

Comment

Absolute screamer from Eriksen, wow! 4-0 in Copenhagen.

EDIT: I'm coloured obviously but a special praise is needed for a player which are very underrated and overlooked at most times, Christian Eriksen were involved in all four goals against Poland, two assists, central in the build-up to the third and a really great goal.
        Last edited by p4vo; 01-09-2017, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by p4vo View Post
          Absolute screamer from Eriksen, wow! 4-0 in Copenhagen.

EDIT: I'm coloured obviously but a special praise is needed for a player which are very underrated and overlooked at most times, Christian Eriksen were involved in all four goals against Poland, two assists, central in the build-up to the third and a really great goal.
          I think he's playing for the wrong club!

Comment

Judging by performances from last year, I thought that this year is gonna be Thiago's year to thrive. But injuries have prevented him since beginning of the season so much that Isco is stealing the show tonight in Santiago Benrabeu! What a performance by him.

Edit: Italy is in shambles. Nothing to say whatsoever against Spain.
            Last edited by Blackroze; 02-09-2017, 21:22.

Comment

Isco played tremendously. What a player.

Comment

Sventura lmao

Gimme Andonio back

Comment

France drew with Luxemburg...so Sweden is now only 1 point behind them

Comment

Congrats mia_san_mia39.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      Congrats mia_san_mia39.
                      Haha thanks! However, I am not originally from Lux, just moved here a little over a year ago for work. Still, I have come to support the national team and some local clubs within that time period. I was actually at the game where 4th place finisher in Lux (Niederkorn) league beat Glasgow Rangers to advance in EL qualifying. The tie against France is definitely being viewed as a victory for most Luxembourgers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
                        Calm down, only the most catastrophic disaster possible can make USA miss the World Cup. It's harder for them to miss then to qualify
                        oy vey, what did i said?! That match vs Honduras was real shit

Comment

Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
                          oy vey, what did i said?! That match vs Honduras was real shit
                          My Hebrew senses are tingling

Comment

Sweden seem to do quite well without Zlatan.

And some people said they would cease to exist without him...

Comment

There is no player on earth that I want running into a one-on-one with the keeper more than Christian Pulisic.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                                Sweden seem to do quite well without Zlatan.

And some people said they would cease to exist without him...

Ohh they would cease to exist if they would still have Hamrén as a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X