Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reforming of the CL

So it seems the Cl will follow the hour schedule of the europa league,
    meaning 2 games will take place at 7pm and the other 6 at 9pm europe brussels time.
    Also the 4 top leading countries wil have 4 teams each guaranteed of cl footbal..

MONEY TALKS GUYS.

Sure it does.

That's why all the Elite Clubs including Bayern, Barca threatened UEFA to break away and start something of their own if they didn't agree to these changes.

At least it's not as bad as Infantino's ridiculous 48-team WC idea. Including Penalty Shootouts in the Group Stage for bonus points.

Make no mistake, Infantino and co are as corrupt as Blatter, but at least the old man didn't endorse such stupid shit(unless I've missed something).

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
      Sure it does.

That's why all the Elite Clubs including Bayern, Barca threatened UEFA to break away and start something of their own if they didn't agree to these changes.

At least it's not as bad as Infantino's ridiculous 48-team WC idea. Including Penalty Shootouts in the Group Stage for bonus points.

Make no mistake, Infantino and co are as corrupt as Blatter, but at least the old man didn't endorse such stupid shit(unless I've missed something).
      The thing is, Infantino has to please CAF and AFC, so changes are going to be done. I'm sure Blatter was going to do some shit like this.
      UEFA has ~24% of representation(54 members for 13 spots);
      AFC has ~9,78% representation(46 members for 4,5 spots),;
      CAF has ~9,25%(54 members for 5 spots);
      CONCACAF has ~10% of representation(36 members for 3,5 spots);
      CONMEBOL has ~45%(!!!!) of representation(10 members for 4,5 spots)
      and poor OFC has ~4,54% of representation(11 members for 0,5 spot).
      When you don't want to remove good teams from UEFA and CONMEBOL, you have to create new spots.
      I'm all for a 48 -team WC, but the structure have to be the right one, i like the 'playoff' idea(24 teams) to decide the rest of 12 spots, and 20 have direct qualification for group stage(or it was (28)16+16?), this way you give a 'fair' shot to 'weak' teams and doesn't alter the 32 team group stage balance.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
        Sure it does.

He will say it's for the football. But in fact it's to deal more and more TV rights with many countries...

What an ass

Comment

48 team world cup is a grand idea. That would ensure 47 countries a chance to watch the god Diego Costa playing.

Comment

Yeah we love god Diego Costa.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1092 met Tapatalk

Comment

There are so many God's today.

Comment

Looks like there's a new troll here.

Comment

He plays for the wrong country, he should be condemned for treason

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                    He plays for the wrong country, he should be condemned for treason
                    Thank Scolari for preferring Fred lol

Comment

BT announced: “The UEFA Champions League is set to be even stronger from 2018/19, with a minimum of four participating teams now guaranteed from each of England, Spain, Germany and Italy, resulting in more games between the top European teams. Fans will also be able to enjoy UEFA Champions League ‘double header’ nights, as live matches will kick off at both 6pm and 8pm during the Group Stage.”

Comment

6pm and 8pm games is one of the best decisions imo. League will profit more from TV rights and fans will have 2 games to watch instead of one. Win win situation.

Comment

Working...
                        X