• Show
Clear All

Lol Kimmich!

Comment

Kimmich!

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
        Lol Kimmich!
        The goal is available on Kimmich thread.

Comment

Good game!!
          Germany could have won that match but Denmark goal keeper saved them tonight. Also what a Goal from Kimmich!!!.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Javi not called up again.

Comment

^I say it's good news Javi isn't called up

I wish Thiago will remain in Munich too (but Jupp said he will resume training on Monday :/)

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I wish Thiago will remain in Munich too (but Jupp said he will resume training on Monday :/)
                    Yeah it's good but i would be happy for him because he deserves to play for Spain.

Comment

Not good news, he deserves the call up.

Comment

^what are the benefits for Bayern if Javi joins the Spanish NT?

Nothing! But on the contrary, there is risk of injury, fatigue, etc ...

I hope Thiago won't participate and will remain on the bench

Comment

^what are the benefits for Bayern if Javi joins the Spanish NT?

Nothing! But on the contrary, there is risk of injury, fatigue, etc ...

I hope Thiago won't participate and will remain on the bench
                          There are no benefits for any club when a player plays for the National Team, you might as well hope Kimmich, Boateng, Müller, Hummels, Lewandowski and etc.. aren't going to get called up anymore...

While i love Bayern, i know the players have more ambitions than only club silverware.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            While i love Bayern, i know the players have more ambitions than only club silverware.
                            You are more than 100% right, but how Javi not being called up to the Spanish NT is bad news for us?

Comment

You are more than 100% right, but how Javi not being called up to the Spanish NT is bad news for us?
                              Bad news for him.

Comment

If he doesn't get called up even with Busquets out it seems unlikely he'll make the WC unless injuries pile up.

Comment

Working...
                                X