Confederations Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
    Kimmich makes very good crosses though. I bet he assists in the second half.
    You told us so.

Comment

I feel like Germany is playing without DM!!! Who supposed to be there? Whoever he is, he's been useless.

I can't be the only one who thinks werner is much better than Brandt.
      Last edited by roosoo2; 19-06-2017, 17:35.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
        Although they are playing great, but let's not forget it's Australia after all.
        Let's wait and see how they will fare against Chile first.

Brandt is playing very well but his first touch need a lot of work, it's failing him today.
        It's not a fair comparison. You're comparing Chile with it's full squad against a youth team. However, I'm impressed about Germany's performance today. They can win the Cup if they focused on it, which I will be gladly happy if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by ASZ View Post
          It's not a fair comparison. You're comparing Chile with it's full squad against a youth team. However, I'm impressed about Germany's performance today. They can win the Cup if they focused on it, which I will be gladly happy if they did.
          So what? You have to see how these young players fare against a very strong team like chile, before making any assumptions. You wanna see which players will be up to the task and can perform at the highest level and which can't, at least not yet. It's a learning experience after all, it's one of the main objectives for coach for this tournament, to see which players are ready for this level and can take him to the WC next year.

The chile game can say a lot about the players and their character. I'm not expecting Germany to win, a draw would be a great result, considering chile is the strongest team in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
            So what? You have to see how these young players fare against a very strong team like chile, before making any assumptions. You wanna see which players will be up to the task and can perform at the highest level and which can't, at least not yet. It's a learning experience after all, it's one of the main objectives for coach for this tournament, to see which players are ready for this level and can take him to the WC next year.

The chile game can say a lot about the players and their chaoracter. I'm not expecting Germany to win, a draw would be a great result, considering chile is the strongest team in this tournament.
            You just said it a strong team like Chile. How they will perform well, if the players will be under pressure for 90 mins. Even if someone has the talent or ability to shine, it won't appear cause Chile will outplay them eventually. Also it's not a friendly match, it's a tournament match which will put them under pressure before even the match begins and some of them are not used to play in such competitions. I'm with you that the purpose of this cup is, to train them for the future to perform better under each circumstance. but I was just pointing at your earlier statement.

Let's hope I'm wrong and actually Germany snatch these 3 points.

Comment

I have a very big impression that the ball touched the guy's arm in that VAR goal. Why the fuck wasn't it disallowed?

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
                I have a very big impression that the ball touched the guy's arm in that VAR goal. Why the fuck wasn't it disallowed?
                No they used the video replay technology, and it touched his upper shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by ASZ View Post
                  No they used the video replay technology, and it touched his upper shoulder.
                  I'm gonna watch that like 10 times more, but I could swear that the first time I saw it it looked 100% arm.

Comment

Overall a very impressive performance buy these young players...they looked very motivated and hungry...sadly after Neuer there is not a single goalkeeper who can be relied upon...I do not trust Ter Stegen or Trapp either and think Fahrmann is a much better shot stopper...

Highly impressed by Kimmich, Goretzka, Brandt and Werner...Sane should have played instead of choosing to go for a nasal operation...Draxler also played well...the team needed Weigl to play Kroos's role but unfortunately he got injured...

Let's see how they fare against Chile
                    Last edited by dips82; 20-06-2017, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                      Overall a very impressive performance but these young players...they looked very motivated and hungry...sadly after Neuer there is not a single goalkeeper who can be relied upon...I do not trust Ter Stegen or Trapp either and think Fahrmann is a much better shot stopper...

Highly impressed by Kimmich, Goretzka, Brandt and Werner...Sane should have played instead of choosing to go for a nasal operation...Draxler also played well...the team needed Weigl to play Kroos's role but unfortunately he got injured...

Let's see how they fare against Chile
                      I expected much more from Rudy.
                      Also, don't be afraid. We can rely in M.A.t.S and Fahrmann in the future.
                      Trapp is also very good.
                      Of course don't expect another Neuer coming up so soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                        You told us so.
                        He played quite well until the formation change. Löw should forget this 3 men defence line bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                          I expected much more from Rudy.
                          Also, don't be afraid. We can rely in M.A.t.S and Fahrmann in the future.
                          Trapp is also very good.
                          Of course don't expect another Neuer coming up so soon!
                          He will have a very hard time getting in to Bayern starting 11 like he said he would

Comment

Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
                            He will have a very hard time getting in to Bayern starting 11 like he said he would
                            Yes, I don't see that happening actualy.
                            But believing in himself is a good sign.

Comment

Comment

DieMannschaft's young Eagles pass their first test.

Comment

Working...
                                X