Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gotta pass around the press and it's that simple

Comment

That was lucky....anyway amazing effort and pre-assist by Can.

Comment

Goretzka isn't good on the wings from what I've seen today

He was better as CM against Australia

I hope Werner and Brandt will come in

Comment

Goretzka.. If we get him for free next season it's fucking great!

Comment

Brandt and/or Werner in please!

Comment

How is ter Stegen doing?

Hope he becomes more consistent........

Comment

Rudy is soooo bad, I can't believe he's a professional player. Vidal and sanchez are two levels above everyone on the field.

Comment

a better performance in the 2nd half ... I'm like 80-90% sure that if another attacker went in , the score would've been different

Goretzka was impressive for me , we should go for him for free next summer

Sule was good today and Rudy with an OK performance. Kimmich was very good as usual

Comment

I love Kimmich! Rudy isn't impressing...

Comment

Sadly missed the match!
                      But 1-1 is a good result against Chile. Hopefully they played well.

Comment

Lars Stindl honestly isn't half bad. He's been one of the big surprises in this team in my opinion. He might just be able to find his way in to a WC spot.

Comment

Bild's ratings

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            a better performance in the 2nd half ... I'm like 80-90% sure that if another attacker went in , the score would've been different

Goretzka was impressive for me , we should go for him for free next summer

Sule was good today and Rudy with an OK performance. Kimmich was very good as usual
                            Goretzka was one of the worst players, even the rating are showing it.
                            But I don't blame him, as he was playing pseudo-winger.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                              Goretzka was one of the worst players, even the rating are showing it.
                              But I don't blame him, as he was playing pseudo-winger.
                              Yeah in the first half he was extremely bad and I already said it in this thread that he sucks on the wings

But in the 2nd half Kimmich pushed more forward and Ginter took the RCB/RB spot while Goretzka drived more centrally and he was pretty good: he passed the ball very well from defense to attack , he is very good technically and he knows how to protect the ball

As a whole yeah he didn't create much , and this rating was also affected by his first half performance

Comment

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                                How is ter Stegen doing?

Hope he becomes more consistent........
                                You can blame him partially for the chilean goal, other than that he was decent. He's obviously much better than Leno so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X