This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCT View Post
    Mueller good so far in a free role on the right, don't know why Bayern can't set up in the same way.
    He might be right on paper, but where he plays is far from right. If Bayern wants to deploy him like that, 4-3-2-1 is the closest thing to that. Total freedom for him and Draxler and they are not glued to the touch line.

Side note: Look at that beauty of cross. Why can't Coman cross like that.

Comment

I guess Germany found the solution for their striker problem.

Comment

Germany played a beautiful first half, everything was right .. they made it look so easy.

Comment

Rudy has also been good in midfield, Khedira better watch out.

Comment

Everything comes from the midfield.
            Look how beautifully Rudy/Kroos/Ozil combined
            How much freedom Kroos and Ozil have knowing Rudy is there to keep the balance between defence and offence.
            I would change this triplete with Vidal/Toliso/Thiago in no time.

Also I strongly believe that if we would have signed Werner and Draxler, no team in the world could have beat us!

Comment

I'm looking forward to see more of this Rudy-Kroos duo... If will be always stable defensively, i don't know, but they fit brilliantly in the mannschaft possession style.

Comment

Ι want more eyes.....I only have two!

Comment

Happy for Mario Gòmez. He deserves that.

Comment

Kimmich, Rudiger, Rudy, Werner in first XI
                    Khedira, Gomez coming on as sub
                    Leno, assistant coach Sneijder on the bench
                    Match was in Mercedes Benz Arena

--it was Stuttgart alumni today

Comment

we should sign werner before klopp try to sign him for liverpool next summer

Comment

Germany finally found Klose's successor.

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                          No really I have a question.
                          Why can't Bayern play that beautiful?
                          Easy. Because our coach is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                            we should sign werner before klopp try to sign him for liverpool next summer
                            I could actually see him go to Liverpool over Bayern. And given Bayern's history with integrating new talent (not only under Ancelotti, mind), it'd be quite understandable.

Comment

yes germany played well, and yes the coach is doing a great job there...but international football is not comparable to club football; not quality wise, nor on the tactical level.

comparing a national team (germany) to a football club (bayern) is a huge disservice to logic. and with all due respect to Norway, but they are not at the level of premiership clubs or german second-division clubs.

so if you still wondering why rudy-kroos-ozil looked super dynamic while thiago-vidal-tolisso/alonso hasn't looked as dynamic? my hunch and intuition tell me that maybe just maybe because the former were playing against norway and czech republic while the latter were playing against the likes of real madrid and dortmund!! it's only a hunch though.
                              Last edited by roosoo2; 05-09-2017, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                                yes germany played well, and yes the coach is doing a great job there...but international football is not comparable to club football; not quality wise, nor on the tactical level.

comparing a national team (germany) to a football club (bayern) is a huge disservice to logic. and with all due respect to Norway, but they are not at the level of premiership clubs or german second-division clubs.

so if you still wondering why rudy-kroos-ozil looked super dynamic while thiago-vidal-tolisso/alonso hasn't looked as dynamic? my hunch and intuition tell me that maybe just maybe because the former were playing against norway and czech republic while the latter were playing against the likes of real madrid and dortmund!! it's only a hunch though.
                                Haha this is what I was thinking...but fuck logic Ancelotti is a moron!

Comment

Working...
                                X