• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mavros
    replied
    Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
    What you tryna say about Luxembourg?
    Νothing at all.
    I just doubt Pogba, Mbape and Lemar and some people giving France as favorites to win the world cup.

Leave a comment:

• mia_san_mia39
    replied
    Originally posted by mavros View Post
    Yeh-yeh.... sure.
    That explains why the super-wonder French kids worthing 100M each, couldn't even score once against Luxembourg
    What you tryna say about Luxembourg?

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
    yes germany played well, and yes the coach is doing a great job there...but international football is not comparable to club football; not quality wise, nor on the tactical level.

comparing a national team (germany) to a football club (bayern) is a huge disservice to logic. and with all due respect to Norway, but they are not at the level of premiership clubs or german second-division clubs.

so if you still wondering why rudy-kroos-ozil looked super dynamic while thiago-vidal-tolisso/alonso hasn't looked as dynamic? my hunch and intuition tell me that maybe just maybe because the former were playing against norway and czech republic while the latter were playing against the likes of real madrid and dortmund!! it's only a hunch though.
    Yeh-yeh.... sure.
    That explains why the super-wonder French kids worthing 100M each, couldn't even score once against Luxembourg

Leave a comment:

• mia_san_mia39
    replied
    yes germany played well, and yes the coach is doing a great job there...but international football is not comparable to club football; not quality wise, nor on the tactical level.

comparing a national team (germany) to a football club (bayern) is a huge disservice to logic. and with all due respect to Norway, but they are not at the level of premiership clubs or german second-division clubs.

so if you still wondering why rudy-kroos-ozil looked super dynamic while thiago-vidal-tolisso/alonso hasn't looked as dynamic? my hunch and intuition tell me that maybe just maybe because the former were playing against norway and czech republic while the latter were playing against the likes of real madrid and dortmund!! it's only a hunch though.
    Haha this is what I was thinking...but fuck logic Ancelotti is a moron!

Leave a comment:

• roosoo2
    replied

Last edited by roosoo2; 05-09-2017, 08:29.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    we should sign werner before klopp try to sign him for liverpool next summer
    I could actually see him go to Liverpool over Bayern. And given Bayern's history with integrating new talent (not only under Ancelotti, mind), it'd be quite understandable.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by mavros View Post
    No really I have a question.
    Why can't Bayern play that beautiful?
    Easy. Because our coach is a moron

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Germany finally found Klose's successor.

Leave a comment:

• roosoo2
    replied
    we should sign werner before klopp try to sign him for liverpool next summer

Leave a comment:

• dips82
    replied
    Kimmich, Rudiger, Rudy, Werner in first XI
    Khedira, Gomez coming on as sub
    Leno, assistant coach Sneijder on the bench
    Match was in Mercedes Benz Arena

--it was Stuttgart alumni today

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Happy for Mario Gòmez. He deserves that.

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Ι want more eyes.....I only have two!

Leave a comment:

• franz
    replied
    I'm looking forward to see more of this Rudy-Kroos duo... If will be always stable defensively, i don't know, but they fit brilliantly in the mannschaft possession style.

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Everything comes from the midfield.
    Look how beautifully Rudy/Kroos/Ozil combined
    How much freedom Kroos and Ozil have knowing Rudy is there to keep the balance between defence and offence.
    I would change this triplete with Vidal/Toliso/Thiago in no time.

Also I strongly believe that if we would have signed Werner and Draxler, no team in the world could have beat us!

Leave a comment:

• SCT
    replied
    Rudy has also been good in midfield, Khedira better watch out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X