Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? Is this true?

Comment

• Don't these losers have anything better to do?

Comment

• Lmaooooooooo actually dead at that video [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] they fucking deserve it, the brazil squad are bigger stars on social media than on the pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

What? Is this true?

Fake as fuck, this video is from 2016. This bus is from a small team called Catarinense. Why would they ride the bus if half the squad stayed in Europe, and they were not going to any game? Super fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
            Fake as fuck, this video is from 2016. This bus is from a small team called Catarinense. Why would they ride the bus if half the squad stayed in Europe, and they were not going to any game? Super fake news.
            I saw this video on several facebook pages, but I refused to believe it until I saw this article from SportBible

That's why I posted it here to see if anyone can confirm it ... Good to know it's fake because that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
              Yeah, that was obviously fake. Nothing about anything of the sort in any sports news website in Brazil.

Calm down fellas.

Comment

• The delegation was actually applauded at the airport.

Comment

• 6 goals, scoring from 3 penalties against Panama and Tunisia World Cup 2018 golden boot winner

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    6 goals, scoring from 3 penalties against Panama and Tunisia World Cup 2018 golden boot winner
                    Better than being "the best 9 in the world" and scoring 0 goals in the WC (and 0 in CL Quarters/Semis)

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                      Better than being "the best 9 in the world" and scoring 0 goals in the WC (and 0 in CL Quarters/Semis)
                      Lewandowski has had much tougher opponents than England in group stage. What Kane did in knockouts? Yes, exactly like Lewandowski who didn't even played it. NOTHING. He choked it just like him, but yeah, at least he scored some penalties against Panama and Tunisia.

Comment

• Harry Choke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post

Harry Choke?
                          And he's the top scorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kocharyoda View Post
                            And he's the top scorer.
                            Kane exposed as a VAR Pen merchant

Someone get panama and tunisia back in the tournament so he can score again or at least test the keeper lololol

Comment

• I knew it started as a joke, but then it was taken seriously

so I think it's fair to make some jokes out of it

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I knew it started as a joke, but then it was taken seriously

so I think it's fair to make some jokes out of it
                                People just don't get the british sense of humour tbh

I don't think anyone in England truly thought England would win it for sure, ofc they hoped for it but I don't think they were sure of it and arrogant like people say. Those are the brazilians.

People just really dislike the EPL and that makes the English NT hated, too

Comment

Working...
                                X