Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kailip View Post
    People just don't get the british sense of humour tbh

I don't think anyone in England truly thought England would win it for sure, ofc they hoped for it but I don't think they were sure of it and arrogant like people say. Those are the brazilians.

People just really dislike the EPL and that makes the English NT hated, too
    I got their sense of humor and I said that it started as a joke

And what you said was true , until their match against Colombia

When they won on penalties, they were almost sure that this is going to be their year, especially after winning their first ever penalty shootout (I'm talking about the majority anyway)

Comment

• I think a lot of them definitely thought they would win after the group stage. Lots of talk about the road to the final being as good as it gets, lots of talk about Harry Kane being the leading scorer and lots of talk about the revelation that is south gate. Every other football insider made them dark horses and talked them up as being underrated because "England".

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

I knew it started as a joke, but then it was taken seriously

so I think it's fair to make some jokes out of it
        It wasn't taken seriously. It's from a song from 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
          I think a lot of them definitely thought they would win after the group stage. Lots of talk about the road to the final being as good as it gets, lots of talk about Harry Kane being the leading scorer and lots of talk about the revelation that is south gate. Every other football insider made them dark horses and talked them up as being underrated because "England".
          I mean, all of that is true or at the very least plausible.

England proved to be ass again but let's be real, with that bracket maybe all they needed was a Sterling that actually is able to do something other than run and they could easily make it to the final.

Comment

I don't think anyone in England truly thought England would win it for sure, ofc they hoped for it but I don't think they were sure of it and arrogant like people say. Those are the brazilians.

Thank u for understanding Kayleep

Comment

What makes the England NT hated is the shit football they've played throughout the years, the fact that they haven't seemed like much of a team (eg Ferdinand, Lampard, and Gerrard admitted this), and the players always seemed arrogant yet insecure about their chances at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                What makes the England NT hated is the shit football they've played throughout the years, the fact that they haven't seemed like much of a team (eg Ferdinand, Lampard, and Gerrard admitted this), and the players always seemed arrogant yet insecure about their chances at the same time.

I think their fans don’t help either, English fans are the most obnoxious fans out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                  I think their fans don’t help either, English fans are the most obnoxious fans out there.
                  Watch your cotton picking mouth, boy

Comment

• Griezmann, Paulinho, Neymar, Young

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                      Thank u for understanding Kayleep
                      I gotcha back, fam

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Griezmann, Paulinho, Neymar, Young
                        Haha a real WC team

Comment

• I would choose:

Courtois

Pavard - Lovren - Umtiti - Hernandez

Kanté
                          Modric - De Bruyne

Mbappé - Griezmann - Hazard

Players like Coutinho, Trippier & Lukaku can also make it to the lineup

Comment

• Subašić

Meunier - Godín - Varane - Hernandez

Kanté

Modrić - Pogba

Mbappe - Mandžukić - Hazard

My best 11 from the World Cup. These guys impressed me a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Subašić

Meunier - Godín - Varane - Hernandez

Kanté

Modrić - Pogba

Mbappe - Mandžukić - Hazard

My best 11 from the World Cup. These guys impressed me a lot.
                              Agreed, that's pretty accurate.

Comment

• Maybe Subasic can make the best XI in a parallel universe

Comment

Working...
                                X