UEFA Nations League 2018/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dumb Kehrer guy...

I think Löw should play Kimmich on the right and Goretzka or Rudy alongside Kroos.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
      That dumb Kehrer guy...

I think Löw should play Kimmich on the right and Goretzka or Rudy alongside Kroos.
      Totally agreed. Nothing against Kimmichs ability in the midfield, as he has been fine for Germany. But there are so many other midfielders, and not even a great RB. Why move Kimmich when he is already world class in that position.

Comment

• Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Renato starts for Portugal against Poland tonight.

Comment

• Some really interesting names in this Portugal XI. Gonna watch the game.

Comment

• de Jong is insane.

Plays like Busquets and Modric's love child. Given his age and natural ability he's definitely going to improve his final pass too. Especially with Barcelona's intention of him being able to play in all three midfield positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                de Jong is insane.

Plays like Busquets and Modric's love child. Given his age and natural ability he's definitely going to improve his final pass too. Especially with Barcelona's intention of him being able to play in all three midfield positions.
                You guys have two amazing midfield talents in De Jong and Arthur. I hope these two can work well together. Bench Rakitic and let them run around Busquets. Sounds balanced and great technically.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• Bernardo Silva is the real Ballon D'or winner

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Bernardo Silva is the real Ballon D'or winner
                    What a player, so underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X