Clear All

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    Germany XI vs Belarus:

Neuer
    Ginter - Süle - Tah
    Klostermann - Kimmich - Gündogan - Schulz
    Reus
    Gnabry - Sané

Pavard starts against Turkey tonight while Coman is on the bench.
    If anyone said a couple of years ago this would be a starting XI for Germany, I would LOL'd till I fainted.
    Tbh, Germany isn't a top team in the world anymore. Another EC or WC win seems far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
      If anyone said a couple of years ago this would be a starting XI for Germany, I would LOL'd till I fainted.
      Tbh, Germany isn't a top team in the world anymore. Another EC or WC win seems far away.
      Need a new manager. Low just seems confused now. I get he wants to integrate the youth. Also that this is just a friendly, i mean "nations league", match against Belarus so it doesn't have to be a best 11 but it's not just this match.

No this a euro qualifier, even worse. Low is such a dingus.

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
        Maybe not but it's not like there are that many top NTs. The world champions struggled vs Netherlands and Germany, Spain has yet to achieve anything interesting since 7 years, Italy even failed to qualify to the last World Cup, Netherlands have a great defence but they're far from special concerning other departments. England have a great squad this time around and in fact they lost in the SF yet again.

Comment

1-0 Sane! Kimmich assist

Comment

More Kimmich Sane combos at Bayern please

Gnabry playing superbly so far too

Comment

lol at Italy playing tiki taka

Comment

Is Neuer finally back? Another classic Neuer save

Comment

OH MY GOD LOOK AT NEUER

Comment

Neuer just trolling the shit out of the Belarus players hahahaha

Comment

That was something Neuer

Comment

EDIT: i will post this on the Neuer thread too. It deserves.

Comment

This France NT is so weak it ain't even funny, easily the worst world champions ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                            This France NT is so weak it ain't even funny, easily the worst world champions ever
                            Agreed, I was also never that impressed by them.

They have massive talent and many world class players, but there's just something about them that doesn't impress me. Maybe it's because their actual play is not that good, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              Agreed, I was also never that impressed by them.

They have massive talent and many world class players, but there's just something about them that doesn't impress me. Maybe it's because their actual play is not that good, I don't know.
                              Indeed, they don’t have any tactical organization, a bunch of talented players who had huge luck all the way to the final

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                Indeed, they don’t have any tactical organization, a bunch of talented players who had huge luck all the way to the final
                                Var made them winning it

Comment

Working...
                                X