X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Bayern Munich 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
      No one will ever understand how he played for Bayern and Real.
      Bayern makes some sense, especially given where we were at the time, but Real? That was just part of the whole Ozil/Sahin-inspired “all Turkish Germans are the greatest players” obsession. Real Madrid had an earlier spending spree on dutch players (VVD, Robben, Sneijder). It’s sort of their thing.

Comment

• Armenia 4-2 Bosnia

We're getting some impressive results again, but we're gonna choke

Comment

• There was once a player called Hamit Aldintop played for both Madrid and Bayern.
          Won ZERO Champions League trophies and ZERO World cup trophies....

There still is player played for both teams....won FOUR (4) Champions League trophies and ONE (1) World cup trophie....and there are yet to come

Coincidence? DTS....

On a further notice....
          Kimmich-Kroos the best midfield duo in the world...by far.
          Adding Havertz as 3rd, they'll win both major trophies in 2020 and 2022.

Even with Loew as coach!

Comment

• Man I domt know if Mavros is trolling or not and it annoys me so much. Plz mavros I have to know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
              Man I domt know if Mavros is trolling or not and it annoys me so much. Plz mavros I have to know!
              What exactly annoys you, mate?

The part that Kroos is the worst player ever played for Real and Bayern (on par with Altintop) or the one that he won 4 cl's during this era?

Comment

• Kingsley Coman and Corentin Tolisso start for France against Andorra.

Another game for King at right wing, Tolisso in midfield alongside Sissoko.

Comment

• Lucas is expected to start tonight against Iceland although Bayern didn't even want him to play for NT.

He is so going to injure, isn't he?

Comment

• If he gets injured Bayern will be piiissseeeed

Comment

• Didier Champignon, sorry Deschamps you fucking piece of shit if he returns with an injury

Comment

• Coco, Kingsley and Pavard start for France tonight. Lucas on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Lucas is expected to start tonight against Iceland although Bayern didn't even want him to play for NT.

He is so going to injure, isn't he?
                          I read that he returned to Munich because he aggravated his knee.

Comment

• Czechia played a fantastic game tonight and it was a deserved win. I guess this loss will do England good to let them take care of their defense. I'm sorry for Kosovo, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                              Czechia played a fantastic game tonight and it was a deserved win. I guess this loss will do England good to let them take care of their defense. I'm sorry for Kosovo, though.
                              I didn't watch the entire game, but from what I saw England just didn't care, even though they too have something to lose out of this. We're playing Montenegro on Monday which we must win.

On the other side, Albania since Kosovo's acceptance in the FIFA and UEFA are getting increasingly shittier. They conceded in the 90th minute in Turkey to lose 1-0.

Comment

• We turn into prime Spain usually in the last two or three games, hopefully it's not too late again. Always playing better against bigger teams.

A beauty from Pjanić.

Comment

Working...
                                X