No announcement yet.

Copa America 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it feel like Copa America is played every year?

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Totally on board with that idea, I’m just not convinced yet that it’s worth the hassle just for Mexico and the US (let’s be honest, the third spot that you earmarked for CR could be Jamaica or Trinidad & Tobago, depending on form).

Dude Jamaica is by far better than Bolivia or Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
        Dude Jamaica is by far better than Bolivia or Venezuela.
        I agree, but I think Venezuela and Bolivia are FAR more likely to play entertaining matches against the rest of South America's teams than Jamaica is. The Copa is magical. *gesticulates wildly at 2011 Paraguay*

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          I agree, but I think Venezuela and Bolivia are FAR more likely to play entertaining matches against the rest of South America's teams than Jamaica is. The Copa is magical. *gesticulates wildly at 2011 Paraguay*

Dude, that 2011 edition is the sole reason why I hate Copa America nowadays, such a poor competition, with no variety at all, where a shitty team can reach the final without a single victory.

Comment

Dude, that 2011 edition is the sole reason why I hate Copa America nowadays, such a poor competition, with no variety at all, where a shitty team can reach the final without a single victory.
            Are you kidding? That Paraguay team was legendary. I love it when you have teams who are nothing but pure spunk make it all the way to the final. You’re just bitter they fucked Brazil in PKs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
              Who else would he possibly call up? I would think it would be Moura but I don't follow Brazil's NT that closely.
              Willian it is.

Comment

Tite is clueless

Comment

lol, Tite paneleiro safado.

Comment

LOL Tite picked the worst possible option. Even Dudu from Palmeiras would be better than William.

Comment

Jesus, Tite can fuck off back to Corinthians. What the fuck dude... William in the NT makes no sense at all. I’m fucking pissed now.

Comment

Hahaha, Willian. Nice.

Comment

I had low expectations, but Tite was still able to disappoint me.

Comment

I had low expectations, but Tite was still able to disappoint me.
                            In that case you're not a true pessimist, because true pessimists are never disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                              In that case you're not a true pessimist, because true pessimists are never disappointed.
                              Tite manages to disappoint even those who have zero expectations. He's a fucking con-artist.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                Tite manages to disappoint even those who have zero expectations. He's a fucking con-artist.

I used to think he was not at fault for the issues happening with the Brazilian national team, but now I ducking hate that corinthians fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X