Copa America 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rohr View Post
    I used to think he was not at fault for the issues happening with the Brazilian national team, but now I ducking hate that corinthians fuck.
    duck*

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
      duck*

Buck you, fitch.

Comment

Quack quack

Comment

Colombia running things so far

Comment

Argentina looks lost, again. Even with some interesting new guys like Paredes and Tagliafico alongside the veterans, its all the same moronic football. If they dont find some inspiration, Messi last chance to win something big with them will be gone.

That was a fantastic pass from James!

Last edited by Grey; 16-06-2019, 06:27. Reason: (embedded it for you)

Comment

Brazil is playing in a more natural way without Neymar, but we are lacking a good Coutinho tonight, he’s is the focal point of this formation.

Comment

Three Brazilian goals disallowed by VAR. That might be a new record.

Comment

Coutinho is so good playing for Brazil. Casemiro-Arthur-Coutinho is a fantastic midfield.

And Everton scores again. He is making me want him at Bayern

Last edited by franz; 22-06-2019, 23:06.

Comment

That was probably the best Brazilian performance under Tite.

Also, Everton is a positive surprise. I thought this copa América would be David Neres time to shine, but Everton is taking the spotlight to him.

Comment

Comment

Suarez, the IQ of a peanut.

Comment

Brazil is utter shit, Colombia or Uruguay are going to win this

Comment

Tite really have problems playing against park the bus teams. He used to be know as the "master of defense" here. His 2012 Corinthians was really something... Everyone, EVERYONE defended as a rock solid block. His 2015 team played a lot more offensive football but still had 3 midfielders to keep his famous defensive balance (a DNA that Corinthians still have today).

But, the Seleção will always be attack and attack and he is taking some wrong decisions. Gabriel Jesus as a right winger is not working and he somehow benched Neres into oblivion. Firmino as a pivot/ focal point seems useless too, he should be more free to create.

The team looks predictable, besides Everton destroying his markers on the left. Nowadays i'm trying to be cautious talking about young wingers, but this kid looks like the complete package. He seems a lot more skilled than Coman and can score cutting inside. Everyone is curious about what team will get him.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Brazil is utter shit, Colombia or Uruguay are going to win this

Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                                Why do you say that?
                                I'm not EM1R, but I'm guessing he's saying that because that's what he thinks. Now, why he thinks that is a completely different question altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X