• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copa America 2019

Group A: Brazil - Bolivia - Venezuela - Peru

Group B: Argentina - Colombia - Paraguay - Qatar

Group C: Uruguay - Ecuador - Japan - Chile

Comment

Maybe its a good thing that he will stay away from the national team, at least for this competition. Everything around him right now is shaddy and nebulous. His father have free pass to walk in every space related to him and its toxic and annoying as fuck. A lot of things not football related comes up every fucking time. Just too much to handle for the dumb CBF leaders, Tite and Edu Gaspar, TV Globo (they just had a journalist fired because he gave Neymar's father phone number to this girl lawyer), fans and everyone.

His caricatic atuation in the 2018 WC, agression against that PSG fan, now this rape acusation and if thats not enough, another drama. A new injury.
      Last edited by franz; 06-06-2019, 13:32.

Comment

I just wonder who Tite will call now that he has been dropped.

If Tite doesn’t call Lucas Moura I’ll flip shit.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post
          I just wonder who Tite will call now that he has been dropped.

If Tite doesn’t call Lucas Moura I’ll flip shit.
          Who else would he possibly call up? I would think it would be Moura but I don't follow Brazil's NT that closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
            Who else would he possibly call up? I would think it would be Moura but I don't follow Brazil's NT that closely.
            Vinicius Jr. is another option.

Comment

Yay, I can root for Brazil now that Senhor Overbite isn’t there.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                Vinicius Jr. is another option.
                Oh yeah I forgot about him. Hopefully my FIFA overlords don't know seeing as I am the Brazil NT manager. Looks like I don't pay much attention to the squad.

At least Brazil dodged notable American heavy weights Qatar and Japan in the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
                  Oh yeah I forgot about him. Hopefully my FIFA overlords don't know seeing as I am the Brazil NT manager. Looks like I don't pay much attention to the squad.

At least Brazil dodged notable American heavy weights Qatar and Japan in the group stage.

Dude, Copa América sucks, it should really be the whole american continent, it gets boring the same teams every single time.

Comment

Dude, Copa América sucks, it should really be the whole american continent, it gets boring the same teams every single time.
                    All the good teams are in the southern continent though

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      All the good teams are in the southern continent though

That may be the case, but variety is the spice of life.

I also think Mexico, the US, and Cost Rica would be fair competition.

Comment

That may be the case, but variety is the spice of life.

I also think Mexico, the US, and Cost Rica would be fair competition.
                        Definitely agree on the point and the list, but those teams come at the cost of the Haitis, Guatemalas, and Surinames of the world. That’s an awful lot of crappy match-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Definitely agree on the point and the list, but those teams come at the cost of the Haitis, Guatemalas, and Surinames of the world. That’s an awful lot of crappy match-ups.

With the amount of countries between Conmebol and Concacaf, we could potentially have qualifiers, just like Europe.

Comment

With the amount of countries between Conmebol and Concacaf, we could potentially have qualifiers, just like Europe.
                            Totally on board with that idea, I’m just not convinced yet that it’s worth the hassle just for Mexico and the US (let’s be honest, the third spot that you earmarked for CR could be Jamaica or Trinidad & Tobago, depending on form).

Comment

It's whack for sure. It is cool to see some of the teams though. Don't catch them much otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X