International Champions Cup - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Champions Cup - 2019

Who said pre-season friendlies are soft and irrelevant?

Last edited by EM1R; 22-07-2019, 15:56.

The most brilliant thing is that in Singapore amongst refs they're still using credit cards instead of coins to decide who gets to choose which half of the pitch to start from.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      The most brilliant thing is that in Singapore amongst refs they're still using credit cards instead of coins to decide who gets to choose which half of the pitch to start from.
      I'm fairly sure that's against the football rules. There was a referee in England that got banned because of it.

Or have i missed a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        I'm fairly sure that's against the football rules. There was a referee in England that got banned because of it.

Or have i missed a joke?

This is from last year but I've seen it being done prior to Juve v Tottenham, too, lol

In other words, De Ligt just scored his first goal with Juve today

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post

This is from last year but I've seen it being done prior to Juve v Tottenham, too, lol

In other words, De Ligt just scored his first goal with Juve today

I meant in official games, friendlies (unless FIFA sanctioned) don't matter.

Comment

Real Madrid was banged 7-3 by Rojiblancos

Comment

New rule....

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                New rule....

That's actually against the rule. Page 109, Law 12.

uses a deliberate trick to pass the ball (including from a free kick) to the goalkeeper with the head, chest, knee etc. to circumvent the Law, whether or not the goalkeeper touches the ball with the hands

Comment

I see, probably that's why the ref told them at half time not to do it again.
                  The new rule though is that you can pass the ball after a free kick to a player inside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                    I see, probably that's why the ref told them at half time not to do it again.
                    The new rule though is that you can pass the ball after a free kick to a player inside the box.
                    What?
                    You mean the new rule regarding goal kicks? It's a great change.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      What?
                      You mean the new rule regarding goal kicks? It's a great change.
                      Yes, I meant goal kicks!

Comment

Working...
                      X