Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Dutch can spring a surprise on Spain. I hate Spain! Might be the best time to play them cause they typically start slow in major tournaments. Robben and RVP need to be clinical with their chances because the Dutch won't be seeing much of the ball.

C'mon Robben!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenbomber View Post
      I hope the Dutch can spring a surprise on Spain. I hate Spain! Might be the best time to play them cause they typically start slow in major tournaments. Robben and RVP need to be clinical with their chances because the Dutch won't be seeing much of the ball.

C'mon Robben!

Well, there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenbomber View Post

C'mon Robben!
        Methinks you should hope for more things, because the Universe is definitely listening to you!
        Spoiler
        Hint:
        I hope Germany destroys Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          How good is Danny Blind's kid?
          now we saw him in action with 2 great assists !

Comment

Blind became the guy everyone pretends they knew everything about before the world cup over night

edit: not talking about bayernzone.

Comment

I am not a Blind fan. For all those guys who don't know Blind is a DM who plays LB a lot of time. But it is important to understand that he is a DM originally, he does not have the pace for a LB in a 4 man defence.

Kid plays with heart. Started as a mediocre player and improved bit by bit every season. Should make it okay as he has passion. But not god gifted talent like Clasie

Comment

now BVB seems to be interested in him !

Comment

Netherlands to Continue In World Cup Despite Doping Scandal - National Report | National Report
                  is this true??can robben be one of them?that super fast run

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post

Is this serious? This is the first time I am reading such news.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                      It's an utterly fucked up hoax.

Netherlands Doping Scandal Hoax: Dutch ?To Continue In World Cup Despite Doping Scandal? is Fake

Comment

Doping? Thats absurd. Sounds like who made this crap up is on drugs himself....

Comment

De jong has officially been ruled out of the world cup.

Nigel de Jong to miss rest of Holland's World Cup 2014 campaign with groin injury | Mail Online

Another injury great! at such a crucial time too. I don't know about you guys but IMO he's the most crucial player to the dutch system after Robben. Our CB's are decent at best and without someone like him to provide that extra support I don't know how we can get to the final.
                          Last edited by r0bbery; 02-07-2014, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by r0bbery View Post
                            We're screwed De jong has officially been ruled out of the world cup.

Nigel de Jong to miss rest of Holland's World Cup 2014 campaign with groin injury | Mail Online

Another injury great! at such a crucial time too. I don't know about you guys but IMO he's the most crucial player to the dutch system after Robben. Our CB's are decent at best and without someone like him to provide that extra support I don't know how we can get to the final.
                            Considering other teams are not very convincing and with lots of problems of their own, I'd say Netherlands, even without De Jong, still have a pretty good shot of winning the WC. A bigger shot than any other team imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
                              Considering other teams are not very convincing and with lots of problems of their own, I'd say Netherlands, even without De Jong, still have a pretty good shot of winning the WC. A bigger shot than any other team imo.
                              We have blind as an option who can play in that position but as he's shown in the mexico game (dos santos goal) he's not all that great defensively and cannot provide that cover that de Jong offers. I don't know if you watched that Holland-Chile game but he was the guy on the pitch who won the tackles in the midfield to kick start the counter attacks, his injury certainly won't help us.

Comment

I have to say, I'm loving this pessimism from arguably the team that has the most chance of winning this tournament. You can replace De Jong with quite a few players. BMI, even Kuyt, Fer and Classie come to mind. LvG will know what to do. Robben will do his part and RvP wont have heat problems anymore. I believe Netherlands is the favourite.

If these Dutch fans were English you would already be champions. I wish you to win this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X