X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
    First of all, I don't hate the Dutch.

Those clowns make me laugh, why should I hate them

Second, I don't know what Greece has to do with this. My comparison was between Germany and Nederland.

Third, since you've mention it, this shit of a team you called Greece, won their major trophy 10 years ago.
    Your team won their one and only title 26 years ago, if I remember well.
    So sit back and watch the great Nationalmannschaft. You don't deserve to look in their eyes as equal.
    Your flying bullshit team is more like Greece level.
    They weren't, aren't and never going to be a great team!

Cheers
    Greece level? Lol bitch please the Dutch have given more legends to football then Germany and Greece combined. Cruijff,Van Basten,Gullit,Rijkaard,Bergkamp,Kluivert,Davids,Vd Sar,Seedorf,Robben and this is just a few of them. And yes Germany has been a better team then us in the last 100 years ( Although they never won a prize in our backyard like we did ) But no one talks about the 3 times Germany won the WC, instead of that people rather talk about Total Football that was invented by the Dutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern-Ajax View Post
      Greece level? Lol bitch please the Dutch have given more legends to football then Germany and Greece combined
      Careful, kid.

The shitty™ 24 y.o Mueller has already more goals in WC than all Netherlands' best strikers and legends.

Just saying.
      Last edited by RouhRouh; 04-07-2014, 00:53. Reason: Rephrasing

Comment

Greece level? Lol bitch please the Dutch have given more legends to football then Germany and Greece combined. Cruijff,Van Basten,Gullit,Rijkaard,Bergkamp,Kluivert,Davids,Vd Sar,Seedorf,Robben and this is just a few of them. And yes Germany has been a better team then us in the last 100 years ( Although they never won a prize in our backyard like we did ) But no one talks about the 3 times Germany won the WC, instead of that people rather talk about Total Football that was invented by the Dutch.
        Yeah because inventing things is what matters in football, not titles. That's like saying that it matters more how many times you hit the crossbar rather than how much you score.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
          They should've already been kicked out from Mexico!

They don't have a chance on the semis vs Argentina.
          Their defence is more than a joke, and Messi will party all over them.

But I'd really like to face them in the final. It'll be a walk in the park!
          Say whaaaat............

Let me break this down. You say we should have already been kick out by mexico, not really. Mexico play well at the beginning then started to sit back in the second half and we rightfully punished them for it. You can't just play good for 51 minutes and expect to win the game.

"They don't have a chance on the semis vs Argentina."

We have a pretty good chance in the SEMI actually should we play Argentina, I fear Belgium more .I have seen their game against the Swiss and though on paper they look untouchable in practice that's just not the case. Di maria gave the ball away more than 50 times in that game and had it not been for the inexperience within the Swiss squad, Argentina would surely have been on the plane home now.

"Their defence is more than a joke"

Then how do you explain the flawless qualification in which was arguably the toughest group ?

----
          You have no hate against the dutch ? Hah, good one. Just read you're own comments again.
          Last edited by r0bbery; 04-07-2014, 01:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by r0bbery View Post
            Then how do you explain the flawless qualification in which was arguably the toughest group ?

Originally posted by r0bbery View Post
            Say whaaaat............

Indeed.

Third toughest maybe.

Comment

• I'm with Freebird. The "toughest" group isn't 100% wrapped up by the 2nd game.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
                Indeed.

Third toughest maybe.
                Some nice quotes you got there.

On paper it definitely did look like a very tough group, I mean you had the WC winners, The runners up, A very strong Chile side and the Aussies which put up a commendable performance might I add . In my defense No-one could have predicted Spain screwing up so bad before the group stages commenced, that was the group of death before IMO, though now I have to say it was the Italy-Costa rica group.

Comment

• Originally posted by RouhRouh View Post
                  Careful, kid.

The shitty™ 24 y.o Mueller has already more goals in WC than all Netherlands' best strikers and legends.

Just saying.
                  Lol what are you trying to say? Sneijder has scored more goals in a world cup then Socrates,Romario,Zico but does that make him a better player? NO! But i still like Müller hes my 2nd favourite Bayern player, but its just too soon to compare him with those legends ( Bergkamp,Cruijff etc.)

Comment

• This thread is hilarious.

Comment

• I find the lack of Robben hate on here disturbing.

Comment

This is my answer that will probably refresh your memory.

Ten years ago like today 04/07/2004 Greece won the Euro trophy.

I don't know if you were even born when Holland won theirs.

Enjoy....

Comment

• imagine this thread should Costa Rica reach the semis

Comment

• Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
                            imagine this thread should Costa Rica reach the semis
                            I will set fire on it

Comment

• Wtf is happening here?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                                Wtf is happening here?
                                Too much noise for the Robbenland team

Comment

Working...
                                X