X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCB_VorAllem
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayern-Ajax View Post
    Im really proud of my team. We fought like lions, but we were unlucky to go out on penalties. Too bad this was the last chance for players like Robben,Sneijder,Rvp,Huntelaar,Kuyt and de Jong too win a world cup, and that makes me sad most of all. These players played with their heart and were proud to wear the Orange, they deserved a prize! Now im supporting Germany, players like Klose,Schweinsteiger,Lahm also deserve a prize in their last world cup.
    It is not a question of luck mate, it is a stupidity and stubborness from LVG, All of us were dreaming of a classico in the final "Holland-Germany", OK the game was so close, but the dutch had it in their own hands, many decisions were bad from LVG:

- Krul should have begun from the begining of the game (even from the begining of the tournament)
    - Knowing that de Jong is not fit 100%, why involving him and then taking him out, LVG lost a substitution for free.
    - RVP was terrible in the last couple of games, Huntelaar should have started the game.
    - Kuyt originally was a striker, how did he switch him to RB and then to LB? and putting Blind as CB? Same crazyness from LVG like the did at bayern.

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    I was really surprised that the Dutch couldn't manage to create a decent attack. I really wanted them to face Germany in the final, but that's football.

Robben's penalty was masterful.

Leave a comment:

• Bayern-Ajax
    replied
    Im really proud of my team. We fought like lions, but we were unlucky to go out on penalties. Too bad this was the last chance for players like Robben,Sneijder,Rvp,Huntelaar,Kuyt and de Jong too win a world cup, and that makes me sad most of all. These players played with their heart and were proud to wear the Orange, they deserved a prize! Now im supporting Germany, players like Klose,Schweinsteiger,Lahm also deserve a prize in their last world cup.

Leave a comment:

• victoryluzon
    replied
    Depay is going to make his debute as "stam- speler" in the match against costa rica.
    So Netherlands is going to defend with almost only attackers.

But maybe necesarry, because Costa Rica is a 100% counter-team.

Leave a comment:

• javburg
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Wtf is happening here?
    Oh no biggy.
    Mavros is just butthurt that greece is out nou he pisses on another team's fans with annoying fervour

Leave a comment:

• r0bbery
    replied
    Costa rica have a very real possibility of qualifying ahead of us should our defense not get its acts together, with De jong out that may prove to be a bit harder. I'm cautiously optimistic about this game if I'm honest.

Leave a comment:

• RouhRouh
    replied
    Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
    imagine this thread when Costa Rica reach the semis
    Fixed that for you.

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Wtf is happening here?
    Too much noise for the Robbenland team

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Wtf is happening here?

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
    imagine this thread should Costa Rica reach the semis
    I will set fire on it

Leave a comment:

• uniqueplayer
    replied
    imagine this thread should Costa Rica reach the semis

Leave a comment:

• mavros
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayern-Ajax View Post
    Greece level? Lol bitch please the Dutch have given more legends to football then Germany and Greece combined. Cruijff,Van Basten,Gullit,Rijkaard,Bergkamp,Kluivert,Davids,Vd Sar,Seedorf,Robben and this is just a few of them. And yes Germany has been a better team then us in the last 100 years ( Although they never won a prize in our backyard like we did ) But no one talks about the 3 times Germany won the WC, instead of that people rather talk about Total Football that was invented by the Dutch.
    This is my answer that will probably refresh your memory.

Ten years ago like today 04/07/2004 Greece won the Euro trophy.

I don't know if you were even born when Holland won theirs.

Enjoy....

Leave a comment:

• Ruht
    replied
    I find the lack of Robben hate on here disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    This thread is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Bayern-Ajax
    replied
    Originally posted by RouhRouh View Post
    Careful, kid.

The shitty™ 24 y.o Mueller has already more goals in WC than all Netherlands' best strikers and legends.

Just saying.
    Lol what are you trying to say? Sneijder has scored more goals in a world cup then Socrates,Romario,Zico but does that make him a better player? NO! But i still like Müller hes my 2nd favourite Bayern player, but its just too soon to compare him with those legends ( Bergkamp,Cruijff etc.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X