Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 1 - 7 Germany

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brazil 1 - 7 Germany

    FIFA World Cup 2014, Semi-finals
    Brazil v Germany

    Stadium: Estadio Mineirao (Belo Horizonte)
    Kick-off: Tuesday, 8 July 2014, 22.00h

  • #2
    Here we are, ladies and gentlemen... The match that will define a generation of players (well, to an extent). Brazil is without their golden star and icon, Neymar, and they are also without their captain, arguably the best defender in the world, Thiago Silva. If we can't defeat Brazil with their spine out, we deserve to be labelled chokers.

    This is the big time, now. It may have to be dirty, but dirty should do. I want to feel the wrath of 200 million people. Come on Germany, it's time to deliver!

    Imagine if the winning goal came from Klose...

    Comment


    • #3
      Come on Germany! Knock those Brazilians out and hopefully play against Holland in the final. I think a Germany-Holland final is way more epic then a Brazil-Argentina final. Anyone with me?

      Comment


      • #4
        neuer
        lahm boateng hummels howedes
        khedira kroos bastian
        ozil muller schurrle

        let's do this

        Comment


        • #5
          If Brazil show up with 11 men Germany wins.

          If Brazil show up with 12 men it'll be a battle.

          If Brazil show up with 15 men we're fucked.


          I predict no camera shots of Sep this match. FIFA don't want pictures of him with a mike in this ear.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
            neuer
            lahm boateng hummels howedes
            khedira kroos bastian
            ozil muller schurrle

            let's do this
            Please no more Özil, I've had enough of him and his disappointing/lackluster performances for Germany at this WC.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
              Please no more Özil, I've had enough of him and his disappointing/lackluster performances for Germany at this WC.
              you're being a little bit harsh don't you think.
              yes i know ozil didn't play good against france or in this world cup in general but he played as LW and he did make two great passes who should have been converted into goals by schurrle.
              he is still the best passer in the team,as bad as he played gotze was even worse.
              atleast ozil is starting to help with his defensive duties.

              Comment


              • #8
                Rooting for Germany. I like Germany anyways and you can't expect a fair final not decided by the ref if Brazil plays

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                  you're being a little bit harsh don't you think.
                  yes i know ozil didn't play good against france or in this world cup in general but he played as LW and he did make two great passes who should have been converted into goals by schurrle.
                  he is still the best passer in the team,as bad as he played gotze was even worse.
                  atleast ozil is starting to help with his defensive duties.
                  Would rather try Goetze in the middle behind the forward.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    At this stage the decisive thing will be the players desire.

                    That's what makes the WC so special, it only can be won be heart and passion.

                    Especially when the opponent level is close.

                    No Neymar, no Silva..

                    I don't think it matters, Germany is better in players quality anyway. If they
                    If they want it more than any thing in this life, they will win. But if not, they will lose even to Brazil B-team.

                    Lother Matthäus was in the analyzing team for yesterday's match for beIN Sports, he expressed the how he pushed himself beyond it's boundaries to win a match in 40 C against the home team, Mexico 1986.

                    Modern example :

                    At 2010 Final, Xavi Hernandez covered distance of an incredible 15 Km.

                    Who will be able to do that?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
                      Here we are, ladies and gentlemen... The match that will define a generation of players (well, to an extent). Brazil is without their golden star and icon, Neymar, and they are also without their captain, arguably the best defender in the world, Thiago Silva. If we can't defeat Brazil with their spine out, we deserve to be labelled chokers.
                      Brazil are still a strong team, even without T.Silva and Neymar, plus, they play at home. I hope Germany will pay close attention regarding their counterattacks and their set pieces (Colombia and Chile failing to do so)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No excuses now, this is the match that our players need to show that they truly are an elite team, by beating Brazil and going to the WC final. Going out now would forever be proof that the generation of Lahm and Schweinsteiger were never good enough to win a tournament.

                        I have faith that our players will finally take this step and deliver now when it matters most and take us to our first WC final since 2002 and there everything can happen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                          Please no more Özil, I've had enough of him and his disappointing/lackluster performances for Germany at this WC.
                          I still feel that Özil could be the difference in these key matches, i feel he can make a killer pass or make something happen for us, so i would start him again. He could grow in the tournament when it matters the most, he should have the burning desire now after his season in Arsenal to deliver gold for Germany this WC.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ----------------------Neuer--------------------------
                            Lahm----------Boateng-----Hummels---------Howedes
                            ----------Khedira---------------Schweini-------------
                            Goetze---------------Kroos-------------------Schurrle
                            -------------------------Muller-----------------------

                            Klose in, Schurrle or Goetze out in the 60th minute.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I also rate Oezil as an important player, he still can be decisive with his passes. Unlike Goetze who makes the desperation leak into your soul that he won't do anything useful or effective.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X