Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherlands 0 - 0 Argentina (2-4 pens)

FIFA World Cup 2014, Semi-finals
    Netherlands v Argentina

Stadium: Arena de Sao Paulo (Sao Paulo)
    Kick-off: Wednesday, 9 July 2014, 22.00h

I don't care if Netherlands are dangerous. I'd rather see Germany beat a team that deserves to be there, and if we lose, it's good to know that the opponent is a worthy one.

So screw Argentina! Let's go Netherlands!

Comment

*_*
      Last edited by Diver; 06-07-2014, 14:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        2-2 extra time robben miss last chance rebound for messi GOALLLLLL Done.
        You won't last long here in BZ

On a serious note, I don't really care who qualifies as long as Germany does so too. But I would really like a pure European final.

Comment

(Translated from Dutch)

The pic with Messi says 'mom? I'll be eating at home on Thursday'

(at the bottom)

van Gaal's to do list

-revenge for WC 2010 (check)
          -solving the Dutch NT awful penalty record (check)
          -revenge for WC 1978 vs Argentina (to be completed)
          -revenge for WC 1974 vs Germany (to be completed)

This is quite amusing

Comment

Argentina better win this.

I want Germany to whipe out the top 2 America's countries in their back yard on the way to the cup...

nothing against the dutch, I just want Germany to beat both brazil and Argentina

Comment

Winner of this game will have 1 rest day less, compared to Germany.

Comment

I don't want Argentina to win the world cup ... They still didn't face a big National Team (with all my respect to the NT they've faced)
                They are not a collective team , they rely on some individuals brilliance and opponents' faults to win ; and not to mention how much lucky they were the whole tournament

I think it's time for them to lose ! Go Netherlands !

Comment

I think Netherlands got this, based on that it would shock me to see the Argentina team put in the work that is required to stop Robben, and I think the Netherlands will put in the effort required to stop Messi.

Comment

It will be a close call.

To have Germany facing Robben's Netherland will be as entertaining as having it facing Argentina.

Comment

Why would you guys all want the Netherlands to beat Argentina? If you are guys are right, that Argentina is utterly crap, wouldn't it be a piece of cake for Germany to beat ARG?

Or you'd rather face the Dutch and have Robben beat the crap out of Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
                        Why would you guys all want the Netherlands to beat Argentina? If you are guys are right, that Argentina is utterly crap, wouldn't it be a piece of cake for Germany to beat ARG?

Or you'd rather face the Dutch and have Robben beat the crap out of Germany?
                        It would just be hilarious to have Brazil - Argentina in the match for third place.

Also Netherlands is a great team and they have awesome players and have been playing entertaining football. It'll be better if we beat them and if we are to lose, it's better to lose to them than Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by kailip View Post
                          It would just be hilarious to have Brazil - Argentina in the match for third place.

Also Netherlands is a great team and they have awesome players and have been playing entertaining football. It'll be better if we beat them and if we are to lose, it's better to lose to them than Argentina.
                          If Germany beats Brazil. Brazil is not out yet.

We? Just change the flag to that of Germany already.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
                            If Germany beats Brazil. Brazil is not out yet.

We? Just change the flag to that of Germany already.
                            I refer as 'we' because I cheer for Germany. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post

(Translated from Dutch)

The pic with Messi says 'mom? I'll be eating at home on Thursday'

(at the bottom)

van Gaal's to do list

-revenge for WC 2010 (check)
                              -solving the Dutch NT awful penalty record (check)
                              -revenge for WC 1978 vs Argentina (to be completed)
                              -revenge for WC 1974 vs Germany (to be completed)

This is quite amusing
                              Υeh, quite amusing actually....

....and the funniest part is that he's going to fullfil only the 50% of this list

Comment

Working...
                              X